Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche 50ml✓ Relieve your skin from the pain ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- Vichy Nutrilogie 2 Intense Day Cream for Very Dry Skin 50mlVery dry skin lack lipids and can f ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Eucerin Anti-Redness Concealing Day Cream SPF25 50mlInstant long-lasting skin comfort a ...Special Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ A fresh, foaming, gel facial wa ...Special Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50
Reduce puffiness and dark circles with Vichy’s anti-fatigue moisturiser for the face and eyes. The skin is recharged with energy, and protected from external aggressors.
• Anti-fatigue formula
• Helps to improve the look of puffiness and dark circles
• Formulated with Magnesium, phosphorized Vitamin C, and Dextran
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Helps to fight against external aggressors
How to use:
Step 1: Cleanse the skin thoroughly
Step 2: Pat dry
Step 3: Apply Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C + Anti-Fatigue Moisturiser to face and neck
Goes well with:
1. Vichy Homme Anti-Irritation Shaving Gel
2. Vichy Homme Sensi Balm
|Ingredients||688463 60,Aqua,Glycerin,Alcohol Denat.,Propanediol,Dimethicone,Phenyl Trimethicone,Propylene Glycol,C13-14 Isoparaffin,CI 15985,CI 77891,CI 77492,CI 77491,CI 77499,Triethanolamine,Triethyl Citrate,Silica [Nano],Sodium Dextran Sulfate,Escin,Phenoxyethanol,Magnesium Sulfate,Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate,Boron Nitride,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Caprylyl Glycol,Laureth-7,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Polyacrylamide,Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer,Parfum,Code F.I.L. : B45492/7,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.