Eau de Parfum
What is the difference between an Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum?
The only difference between these two products is the concentration of essential oils. An Eau de Toilette will have between 8% and 12% concentration of essential oils whereas an Eau de Parfum has between 12 and 18%. An Eau de Cologne generally has a slightly lower concentration of essential oils compared with an Eau de Toilette.
Typically an Eau de Parfum is expected to last up to 5 hours whilst Eau de Toilettes will tend to last around 3-4 hours.
Items 1-32 of 128
- Dunhill Driven Eau de Parfum 60mlSpecial Price £39.00 Regular Price £46.00
- Dunhill Driven Eau de Parfum 100mlSpecial Price £53.00 Regular Price £64.00
- Mont Blanc Explorer Ultra Blue Eau de Parfum 30mlSpecial Price £29.00 Regular Price £33.00
- Mont Blanc Explorer Ultra Blue Eau de Parfum 60mlSpecial Price £44.00 Regular Price £52.00
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau de Parfum Extreme 50mlSpecial Price £47.00 Regular Price £56.00
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau de Parfum Extreme 100mlSpecial Price £63.00 Regular Price £77.00
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau de Parfum Extreme 200mlSpecial Price £87.00 Regular Price £108.00
- Armani Code Pour Homme Eau de Parfum 60mlSpecial Price £59.00 Regular Price £72.00
- Armani Code Pour Homme Eau de Parfum 110mlSpecial Price £75.00 Regular Price £92.00