Mont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau ...Special Price £66.00 Regular Price £80.50
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Legere Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Legere E ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £78.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Parfum Intense 125mlTop Notes: CardamomHeart Notes: Lav ...Special Price £61.50 Regular Price £80.00
Mont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Him
- Woody-aromatic-leather fragrance
- Italian Bergamot with green fresh notes
Montblanc Explorer is an invitation to a fantastic journey, an irresistible call for adventure.
The bottle echoes the earth’s two hemispheres, recalling the multiple destinations explored during this olfactory expedition. At the bottom lies Montblanc’s emblem, the iconic star representing the six glaciers of the highest mountain in Europe.
What does Mont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum smell like?
This unconventional woody-aromatic-leather Eau de Parfum reveals an Italian Bergamot with green fresh notes, contrasted by a rich Vetiver from Haiti and an exclusive Patchouli from Sulawesi.
Mont Blanc Explorer Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Pomarose, Sage
- Heart Notes: Vetiver, Leather, Sandalwood
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Ambrofix , Akigalawood
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, SD Alcohol 39-C, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (Water), Ehytlexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylexyl Salicylate, BHT, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, CI14700 (Red 4), CI42090 (Blue 1), CI19140 (Yellow 5)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.