Mont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Giorgio Armani Stronger with you Intensely Eau de Parfum 100mlGiorgio Armani Stronger with you In ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £82.00Out of stock
- Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Eau De Toilette 100mlBvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Eau De Toil ...Special Price £59.50 Regular Price £77.00
- Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Eau de Toilette 50mlHermes Eau Des Merveilles Eau de To ...Special Price £60.00 Regular Price £75.00Out of stock
Mont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Him
- Woody-aromatic-leather fragrance
- Italian Bergamot with green fresh notes
Montblanc Explorer is an invitation to a fantastic journey, an irresistible call for adventure.
The bottle echoes the earth’s two hemispheres, recalling the multiple destinations explored during this olfactory expedition. At the bottom lies Montblanc’s emblem, the iconic star representing the six glaciers of the highest mountain in Europe.
What does Mont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum smell like?
This unconventional woody-aromatic-leather Eau de Parfum reveals an Italian Bergamot with green fresh notes, contrasted by a rich Vetiver from Haiti and an exclusive Patchouli from Sulawesi.
Mont Blanc Explorer Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Pomarose, Sage
- Heart Notes: Vetiver, Leather, Sandalwood
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Ambrofix , Akigalawood
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, SD Alcohol 39-C, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (Water), Ehytlexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylexyl Salicylate, BHT, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, CI14700 (Red 4), CI42090 (Blue 1), CI19140 (Yellow 5)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.