Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera or Indian ginseng) is a traditional Ayurvedic herb that has been used for thousands of years. Uniformly known as an adaptogen herb, Ashwagandha is believed to support our health and wellbeing in numerous ways. Its most prominent use being to support the body from psychological stress with its dual ability to calm and energise the body. Other benefits are said to include improved sleep and sustained energy levels. We have a range of the best Ashwagandha supplements to support your wellbeing.
- Terranova Fermented Ashwagandha Fermanolide 250mg Capsules 50Special Price £14.36 Regular Price £17.95
- Lifeplan Organic Ashwagandha 600mg Caps 60Special Price £10.76 Regular Price £13.45
- Together Health Ashwagandha Vegicaps 30Special Price £9.34 Regular Price £10.99
- One Nutrition Ashwagandha Capsules 60Special Price £18.49 Regular Price £22.99
- Healthaid Ashwagandha Root Extract Tabs 60Special Price £13.59 Regular Price £16.99
- Lamberts Ashwagandha 6000mg Capsules 60Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Higher Nature Ashwagandha & Rhodiola Complex Caps 30Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Living Nutrition Organic Fermented Ashwagandha Caps 60Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
- Pukka Wholistic Ashwagandha Capsules 60Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
- Nature's Answer Ashwagandha Root 60mlSpecial Price £17.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Wild Nutrition KSM-66 Ashwagandha Plus Caps 60Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £22.50
- Solgar Ashwagandha Root Extract Vegicaps 60Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £20.99
- Life Extension Optimized Ashwagandha Extract Vegicaps 60£8.44Out of stock
All you need to know about Ashwagandha
What is Ksm-66 Ashwagandha?
When looking at some Ashwagandha supplements you may notice ‘KSM-66 Ashwagandha’ on the packaging. KSM-66 Ashwagandha is a bioavailable, full-spectrum extract from only the root of the Ashwagandha herb. This root extract contains the highest concentration of the herb’s natural composition in its original ratio. KSM-66 Ashwagandha is believed to be more uplifting than other Ashwagandha supplements.
What are the benefits of Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha can be used to support many health and wellbeing concerns. Some of the main benefits of Ashwagandha may include relief of stress and anxiety, enhanced athletic performance, increase in fertility and testosterone levels in men, assist in lowering blood sugar levels, help to sharpen focus and memory and more.
How does Ashwagandha help with sleep problems?
Studies have shown that Ashwagandha supplements can support sleep disturbances such as insomnia and improve the overall quality of your sleep. Triethylene glycoln is the active component in Ashwagandha leaves and it is believed to help to induce sleep. Other active components in this herb can also ease stressors which may help to calm you mind and body for sleep.
Can Ashwagandha prevent hair loss?
Ashwagandha does not directly prevent hair loss, but it helps to ease stress and anxiety by reducing cortisol levels (the body’s stress hormone) which is one of the major causes of hair loss.