Wild Nutrition KSM-66 Ashwagandha Plus Caps 60
Wild Nutrition KSM-66 Ashwagandha Plus Capsules are:
Suitable for Vegetarians
Why not try...
- Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Menopause Support Caps 60✓ Nature's Plus BioAdvanced ...£23.95Out of stock
- Viridian Vitamin C & Zinc Capsules 90✓ Buffered with magnesium, zinc a ...£22.40
- Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules 180(as d-alpha Tocopherol) ...£22.99
- Terranova Digestive Enzymes with Microflora Vegicaps 100Digestive Enzymes and MAGNIFOOD ble ...Special Price £23.96 Regular Price £29.95
- Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Hair, Skin & Nails Caps 60✓ Contains a variety of vitamins ...£23.95
Our KSM-66 Ashwagandha Plus provides 500mg of organic ashwagandha root with Food-Grown® Magnesium to support the body through challenging times. Ashwagandha is an exceptional indian herb traditionally used to support the body's resilience to physiological and psychological demand.
Support for 'busy' people
For increasing resistance to 'burn out'
For those who find it hard to 'unwind' from life
Suitable for teens and men and women at all life stages
Free From: Excipients, wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, soya, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives.
Ingredients: KSM-66® Ashwagandha Extract (Organic), Mineral enhanced lactobacillus bulgaricus (providing: Magnesium). Heat treated brown rice powder. Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.