Solgar Ashwagandha Root Extract Vegicaps 60
Solgar Ashwagandha Root Extract Capsules:
- Natural product used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Quality herbal formulas containing standardised extracts.
- Classified as an adaptogen.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal.
Solgar Standardised Full Potency Ashwagandha Root Extract Vegicaps (Withania somnifera) from Landys Chemist.
Ashwagandha Root Extract is one of Solgar's premium quality herbal formulas containing standardised extracts. Free From Animal Products.
Solgar's Standardised Full Potency (SFP) Herbs are developed through a unique process that integrates the ideologies of both traditional herbalism and standardised herbal technology. To ensure consistent and reliable phytonutrient levels, they isolate controlled amount of these important active plant compounds. Then they blend these enhanced, "standardised" compounds with all of the components that occur naturally in the whole raw herb. The result is a potent, premium-quality standardised herbal extract with all of the synergistic and beneficial qualities found in nature.
The benefits of Ashwagandha capsules:
Ashwagandha may be beneficial when used for arthritis, anxiety, trouble sleeping (insomnia), tumors, tuberculosis, asthma, a skin condition marked by white patchiness (leukoderma), bronchitis, backache, fibromyalgia, menstrual problems, hiccups, and chronic liver disease.
Ashwagandha may also be used as an “adaptogen” to help the body cope with daily stress, and as a general tonic.
Some people also use ashwagandha for improving thinking ability, decreasing pain and swelling (inflammation), and preventing the effects of aging. It may also be used for fertility problems in men and women and also to increase sexual desire.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover More: Ashwagandha Supplements
Read More: The Benefits of Ashwagandha
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (gum arabic, microcrystalline cellulose), Standardised Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Powdered Extract (1.5% withanolides), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Powder, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Antioxidant Powdered Blend: beta-carotene, L-ascorbic acid.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- sons mood lifting
- Women .... you need these in your life! Hot sweats reduced - hardly get any now and when I do have one I feel more able to cope, like.... “ hormones
- I actually bought this for energy and to increase performance, as I have CFS, but actually it didn't seem to make me any more energetic/fit. I di
- Works a treat to help manage stress. Within half an hour I am able to feel calm, less emotional, less stressed. It is non drowsy, justa lovely feel of
- I think it helps my hypothyroidism.
- I take one of these before I go to bed and they help me sleep. Wouldn't be without them and Solgar are the best brand I have found.
- Great product. Good to take for at least 3 months then take a week or two break to make sure it stays effective. Very good for sleep, stress and immun
- Fantastic....got rid of my hot flushes. I can now sleep at night too. I highly recommend this to all women suffering with the menopause!
- Solgar always my first choise, very reliable no fillers etc. Good pure products. Great service.
- In my mid 40s and increasingly peri menopausal, I was struggling with hormonal ups and downs around my period. I read about Ashwaghanda abs decided to
- Great product. I recommend sticking out the full course, 1 a day. When I came off after 90days I realised the slight impact ashwaganda had to my stres
- 5 stars
- These are great I normally don’t get this brand as it does not seem as high-strength as the other still works good it still work for me
- I buy so many supplements expecting great things. Nothing ever happens. Well, something happened with this. I'm a very tired and grumpy person. I
- Does the job
- Glad I started on these. It's unlikely to help just on its own or for extreme cases but hopefully for day to day anxiety and combined with some o
- Absolutely brilliant. Can feel results within days of taking this supplement. Very important herb.
- Always use this such good quality
- Arrived promptly, well packaged. I take Ashwagandha regularly and often see other good reviews so know it to be a good quality product.
- Excellent service
- Have been struggling with St John's Wort, Ashwagandha is rated to be a good alternative although I have found their calming affect less intense t