Cleansers For Sensitive Skin
Shop cleansers for sensitive skin. Our range includes the perfect cleanser for sensitive skin whatever your skin type, even if you need a fragrance-free, gentle cleanser.
Whatever your skin concerns, you can confidently follow your morning skincare routine with facial cleansers that meet your sensitive skin's needs. Use a gentle face wash or cleanser to leave your skin feeling refreshed without stripping your skin of moisture.
- Lancome Duo Demaquillant Confort Cleansing SetSpecial Price £42.40 Regular Price £53.00
- Avene Makeup Removing Micellar Gel 200mlSpecial Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- Clarins Cleansing Essentials Sensitive SkinSpecial Price £26.00 Regular Price £29.00
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Eye Bi-Phase Makeup Remover 125mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 400mlSpecial Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00
- Clarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing Mousse 150mlSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Uriage Cleansing Cream 500ml£12.49
- Vichy Purete Thermale Mineral Micellar Water 200mlSpecial Price £9.75 Regular Price £14.50
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 100mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Cleansing Gel 200mlSpecial Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel 200mlSpecial Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Mild Cleansing Milk 200mlSpecial Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Micellar Solution 200mlSpecial Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- CLn Facial Cleanser 100ml£25.50
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Esthederm Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser 75mlSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- REN Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Gel 150mlSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- REN Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk 150mlSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Avene Cleansing Foam 150mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- BioDerma Sensibio H2O 500mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Clarins Soothing Gentle Foaming Cleanser Dry/Sensitive Skin 125mlSpecial Price £21.50 Regular Price £23.00
- BioDerma Sensibio H2O 250mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- BioDerma Sensibio H2O 100mlSpecial Price £4.13 Regular Price £5.50
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser 200mlSpecial Price £10.13 Regular Price £15.00
- Avene Make-Up Removing Micellar Water 200mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Lancome Galatée Confort 200mlSpecial Price £23.60 Regular Price £29.50
Skincare Advice About Cleansers For Sensitive Skin
Get advice on choosing cleansers for sensitive skin.
Sensitive Skin Cleansers Based On Skin Types: Where To Start
We have a face cleanser or face wash for all sensitive skin types. Not sure where to start?
- Oily skin types with acne-prone skin should choose a foam or gel cleanser to remove excess oil and excess oil/sebum from under the skin barrier.
- A creamy cleanser moisturises dry and sensitive skin.
- A foaming cleanser is best for combination skin, particularly if you have both dry and acne-prone skin as it will remove both excess oil and excess sebum whilst also moisturising your sensitive skin.
What Cleanser Can I Use For Sensitive Skin?
Cleansers that are soap or fragrance free are the best types of cleansers for sensitive skin. The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is free from fragrance or soap. It hydrates dry and sensitive skin, moisturising as it cleans.
How Often Should You Use Cleanser On Sensitive Skin?
It is recommended to cleanse your face twice a day however if you have dry skin it may be worth experimenting with just once a day and see if your skin condition improves. Experimenting to find the right cleanser for your skin type is also important.
What Are The Best Cleaners For Dry and Sensitive Skin?
Dry skin needs moisture but before that you need to remove dead skin cells so your pores don't become clogged. The ideal cleanser for dry, sensitive skin will moisturise as it cleanses. A cream or gel cleanser will feel better than a foaming cleanser or face scrub if you have dry skin.
Use a face cleanser that has a built-in moisturiser such as the Lancome Creme Mousse Confort and use moisturiser throughout the day. Products containing hyaluronic acid help your sensitive skin retain water, keeping your dry skin refreshed. Limit too much water or water that is too hot as it can break the skin's natural barrier and remove the natural oils.
Is It Possible to Have Sensitive And Oily Skin?
Yes, anyone can have sensitive skin, regardless of their skin type. Cleansers are often an important part of a skincare routine for those with oily skin, as you will be seeking to remove excess sebum to prevent spots. However, delicate and easily irritated skin can put people off using another cleansing product for fear of inflaming skin further. A cleanser for sensitive skin is safe to use with oily skin because they don't have the kinds of chemical irritants that cause flare-ups. If you aren't sure where to start, try a foaming cleanser, rather than a face scrub, as it will clean deeply and gently.
What Is Best For Sensitive Acne-Prone Skin?
If you have sensitive acne-prone skin, the best thing you can do is have a regular skincare routine that uses both a cleanser and a good moisturiser.
A foaming cleanser is best for sensitive skin and for spots. A foam, rather than a face scrub, can deeply clean your skin, getting into your pores where excess sebum and dirt build-up causes spots, but without causing further irritation to your skin. It is very important after cleansing that you apply a moisturiser – and one formulated for sensitive skin. Moisturiser helps to seal your skin from outside irritants, like pollution, and gives your skin the vital hydration and nutrients it needs to heal your acne.