Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin DermoCapillaire Calming Urea Shampoo 250mlIdeal for a dry and itchy scalp, th ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Sebium Hydra Moisturising Replenishing Care 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.63 Regular Price £11.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Micellar Foam 150ml✓ A mild but effective micellar f ...Special Price £7.88 Regular Price £10.50
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is one of the UK's most popular facial cleansers. This delicate cleanser washes away impurities while moisturising and without stripping out your skin's protective, natural oils. And it's gentle enough for use on sensitive or dry skin. Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser is soap free, fragrance free and non-comedogenic (won't clog your pores).
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser from Landys Chemist is the ideal daily cleanser if you want glowing, soft-feeling skin. Gentle yet effective cleansing even for delicate skin. It is recommended for gentle cleansing of damaged skin, including blemishes caused by acne, dry skin and other common skin conditions.
Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser Is Suitable For Dry & Sensitive Skin
For those with sensitive skin or dry and damaged skin, using a gentle cleanser is important. Any facial wash or cleanser that you use should be free from soaps and fragrances, which can irritate the skin. Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser is perfect if you are looking for a pH balanced, effective and gentle cleanser. It also helps skin retain needed moisture, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth after use.
Use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser To Stop Acne
Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser has been carefully curated to cleanse the skin of impurities that cause breakouts, blackheads and spots, without clogging pores. Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser is soap-free, so you aren't washing away those natural oils in your skin that form a protective barrier and keep it looking fresh and healthy.
|Ingredients||Aqua (purified water/eau purifiée), cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have very sensitive skin and eyes. Most cleansers, even if ok on my skin, irritate my eyes. Cetaphil doesn't irritate either - can use it to
- Lovely product. Recommended by a friend. The lotion is so gentle but remains very effective at cleansing. A must for delicate sensitive skins.
- I have used Cetaphil for years. Everyonce in awhile I will purchase a new face wash product, but, every single time I go back to Cetaphil. I realize t
- This is the first time I've used a cream cleanser, I usually use a foaming wash on my combination skin. I enjoy using this product, it has almost