Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Power3 Deodorant Roll-On 50mlUriage Power3 Deodorant Roll-On act ...£7.99Out of stock
- Uriage Keratosane 30 Cream-Gel 40mlUriage Keratosane 30 Cream-Gel is a ...£7.99
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser from Landys Chemist is recommended as a gentle, non-irritating daily cleanser for sensitive and dry skin. Soap free formula removing dirt, make-up and other impurities without drying the skin.
Helps skin retain needed moisture. Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. Soothes and softens as it cleans. pH balanced for effective and gentle cleansing.
Gentle yet effective cleansing even for baby skin. Recommended for gentle daily cleansing of damaged skin associated with common skin conditions and following dermatological skin treatments.
|Ingredients||Aqua (purified water/eau purifiée), cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have very sensitive skin and eyes. Most cleansers, even if ok on my skin, irritate my eyes. Cetaphil doesn't irritate either - can use it to
- Lovely product. Recommended by a friend. The lotion is so gentle but remains very effective at cleansing. A must for delicate sensitive skins.
- I have used Cetaphil for years. Everyonce in awhile I will purchase a new face wash product, but, every single time I go back to Cetaphil. I realize t
- This is the first time I've used a cream cleanser, I usually use a foaming wash on my combination skin. I enjoy using this product, it has almost