Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion 236ml
Why not try...
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 40mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£8.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio H2O Brightening Micellar Water 250ml✓ Gently cleanses and removes mak ...Special Price £8.64 Regular Price £10.80Out of stock
- Uriage Gyn-Phy Refreshing Gel Intimate Hygiene 200mlUriage Gyn-Phy Refreshing Gel Intim ...£7.99
- Uriage Keratosane 30 Cream-Gel 40mlUriage Keratosane 30 Cream-Gel is a ...£7.99
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry to Normal Hair 200mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion from Landys Chemist is clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. Quick absorption and long lasting hydration of the outer most layer of the skin. Helps maintain skin's natural protective barrier. Provides immediate soothing and softening.
Fragrance free and lanolin free formulation, appropriate for sensitive or dry skin.
Specially formulated to hydrate sensitive or dry skin. Recommended to re-hydrate damaged skin associated with common skin conditions and following dermatological treatments.
|Ingredients||aqua/water, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetearyl alcohol, macadamia ternifolia seed oil/macademia ternifolia nut oil, ceteareth-20, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, farnesol, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product. Using for my sons dry skin and it really does work straight after a bath when skin still slightly damp
- The only moisturizer I'd use on a daily basis and odd nights. Skin feels great. Gets rid of dry patches and lasts a good few months. Definitely w
- I have used Cetaphil now for one month and have already seen an improvement in the state of my skin. It is soothing and is quickly absorbed into the s
- I had some sort of undiagnosed skin thing with rough red patches and frequent breakouts. I suspected it was an allergy to some soap or other product.