CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion 52ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Aquaporin Active Normal to Combination Skin 50mlEucerin Aquaporin Active for Normal ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- Vichy Homme Mens Soothing After-Shave Balm Sensitive Skin 75mlVichy Homme Sensi-Baume Mineral Ca ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion:
- Moisturises and maintains the protective skin barrier
- Lightweight formula that is non-greasy
- Fragrance free
- Non-comedogenic - does not clog pores
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Contains Hyaluronic acid which locks in moisture for 24 hour hydration
- Lightweight formula
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion effectively moisturizes and helps to restore the protective skin barrier of the face and neck.
This lightweight, non-greasy lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, provides all day hydration after just one use.
CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion Benefits:
- Contains hyaluronic acid which helps to retain moisture.
- Utilises patented MVE delivery technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver controlled, long lasting hydration.
- Contains 3 essential ceramides to restore skin's natural barrier.
- The facial moisturising lotion is formulated for sensitive skin that is dry to very dry and prone to irritation, including moderate eczema and atopic dermatitis.
- Use with the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion with SPF 25 for your day time routine.
Is CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion suitable for me?
- For adults and children (aged 3 years and above)
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Lightweight formula for 24 hour hydration
Can you use this lotion for oily skin?
Oily skin is caused by an excessive production of sebum. However, by choosing a moisturizer and cleanser for oily skin that are formulated to help restore the skin's barrier, you can keep excess oil at bay and achieve healthy, more balanced skin. This lotion is non-comedogenic and lightweight which makes it a great moisturiser for oily skin.
How to use CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion:
Apply liberally as often as needed, day and night.
CeraVe CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion works well with:
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion with SPF 25: Perfect as a day time moisturiser which provides important protection from UV rays.
- CeraVe Eye Repair Cream: A lightweight under-eye moisturiser to brighten and hydrate the eye area
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser: An award-winning cleanser with hyaluronic acid
Please note: All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Cetearyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetyl Alcohol,Ceteareth-20,Petrolatum,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Carbomer,Ceramide AP,Ceramide EOP,Ceramide NP,Cholesterol,Dimethicone,Dipotassium Phosphate,Disodium|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I saw a dermatologist who recommended me CERAVE products. I have been using them ever since, and I am very happy with them. There are others in the ma
- This is hands-down the best facial moisturiser I've tried! I have combination skin, very fair and very, very sensitive. CeraVe in the tub didn
- I use this lotion on my sensitive skin on my face a minimum of twice daily. I love it. I live in a warm climate for part of the year and this lotion m
- You absolutely cannot go wrong with this moisturiser. I have combination/dry, sensitive skin. I have spent fortunes on expensive night creams to learn
- I love a good face moisturizer and love trying different brands, but ALWAYS end up coming back to this product. This didn’t break me out, made me fe
- I love this moisturiser! It's lightweight, non-greasy, and soaks right into my skin. I use it every night after my skin routine of CeraVe Hydrati
- Love this and love the SPF coverage version too. hypoallergenic, moisturizing without being greasy. Great for "over 50" sensitive/dry skin.
- 1. No scent at all. 2. Not grease at all. 3. Absorbed by skin right away. Not sticky. 4. No problem doing make up after applying cerave. 5. Good f
- This stuff has the best ingredients out of any expensive face cream or moisturiser I've tried. Yeah you have other ones to do 'extra' s
- I used to work in cosmetics. Two big name brands. The CeraVe line is an excellent product. No perfumes. Simple and effective ingredients. My dermatolo
- This is the holy grail. This is THE STUFF. I'm in my late 20's and I was diagnosed with "pre-rosacea" - a mild redness to my cheek
- Better than any luxury brand moisture I've ever used