Why not try...
- Bioderma Sensibio Anti-Redness Cream 40mlBioderma Sensibio Anti-Redness Crea ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 473mlCeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 473ml: ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlBioderma Sebium Purifying and Foami ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive 40mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlBioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant Face ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro-Recovery Skincare 40mlLa Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion:
- Moisturising night cream.
- Moisturises and maintains the protective skin barrier.
- Lightweight formula that is non-greasy.
- Non-comedogenic - does not clog pores.
- Contains Hyaluronic acid which locks in moisture for 24 hour hydration.
CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion is a lighweight, nourishing night cream developed by Dermatologists. This daily facial moisturiser contains the 3 essential ceramides needed to keep the skin healthy and maintain it's natural barrier. This facial moisturising lotion is suitable for sensitive skin, leaving it soothed and hydrated all night long.
Ingredients In CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion:
- CeraVe's 3 Essential Ceramides: a unique combination of CeraVe ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II to replenish existing ceramides. This helps to relive dry, itchy and sensitive skin, whilst repairing and protecting the skin's natural barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps to retain moisture in the skin, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and plump with the added benefit of reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- CeraVe's MVE delivery technology: A revolutionary system which allows their skincare products to work more effectively. This 'Timed-Release' formula provides multiple phases of moisturisation to keep our skin hydrated for up to 24 hours.
Are Ceramides Important?
Ceramides make up to 50% of the skin and their role is in supporting the skin's natural barrier and retaining moisture. With factors such as age, pollutants and sun damage, ceramides can begin to lose their effectiveness which eventually weaken's the skin' barrier. Once your skin's barrier has been damaged, it is prone to irritation and sensitivity such as dryness, redness, wrinkles, roughness and visible signs of dehydration. Additionally, skin conditions such as eczema often have lower levels of ceramides in the skin which leads to the common symptoms of dryness and inflammation.
Therefore, applying CeraVe products which contain 3 essential ceramides directly to the skin can help to protect it's barrier and retain moisture. The skin is left feeling hydrated, moisturised and comfortable for 24 hours.
Benefits Of Using Cerave PM Facial Moisturising Lotion:
- Face cream for all skin types.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Long-lasting hydration.
- Helps to protect the sin form pollution particles which can damage ceramides in the skin.
- Spreads easily and dries with a clear finish.
- 3 essential cermaides moisturise and maintain the protective skin barrier.
- Lightweight formula with UV protection locks in moisture for 24 hour hydration.
- Fragrance free.
- Non-comedogenic: does not clog your pores.
Discover More: CeraVe Moisturisers
CeraVe offers a full range of products delivering skincare products for all, developed with the expertise of dermatologists. CeraVe is the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to support all skin types!
Please note: All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Is CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion suitable for me?
- For adults and children (aged 3 years and above).
- Suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Lightweight formula for 24 hour hydration.
Can you use this lotion for oily skin?
Oily skin is caused by an excessive production of sebum. However, by choosing a moisturizer and cleanser for oily skin that are formulated to help restore the skin's barrier, you can keep excess oil at bay and achieve healthy, more balanced skin. This lotion is non-comedogenic and lightweight which makes it a great moisturiser for oily skin.
Directions For Use:
Apply liberally to your face and neck in the morning.
Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe cleansers.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Cetearyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetyl Alcohol,Ceteareth-20,Petrolatum,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Carbomer,Ceramide AP,Ceramide EOP,Ceramide NP,Cholesterol,Dimethicone,Dipotassium Phosphate,Disodium|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love this product, very kind to sensitive skin
- I saw a dermatologist who recommended me CERAVE products. I have been using them ever since, and I am very happy with them. There are others in the ma
- This is hands-down the best facial moisturiser I've tried! I have combination skin, very fair and very, very sensitive. CeraVe in the tub didn
- I use this lotion on my sensitive skin on my face a minimum of twice daily. I love it. I live in a warm climate for part of the year and this lotion m
- You absolutely cannot go wrong with this moisturiser. I have combination/dry, sensitive skin. I have spent fortunes on expensive night creams to learn
- I love a good face moisturizer and love trying different brands, but ALWAYS end up coming back to this product. This didn’t break me out, made me fe
- I love this moisturiser! It's lightweight, non-greasy, and soaks right into my skin. I use it every night after my skin routine of CeraVe Hydrati
- Love this and love the SPF coverage version too. hypoallergenic, moisturizing without being greasy. Great for "over 50" sensitive/dry skin.
- 1. No scent at all. 2. Not grease at all. 3. Absorbed by skin right away. Not sticky. 4. No problem doing make up after applying cerave. 5. Good f
- This stuff has the best ingredients out of any expensive face cream or moisturiser I've tried. Yeah you have other ones to do 'extra' s
- I used to work in cosmetics. Two big name brands. The CeraVe line is an excellent product. No perfumes. Simple and effective ingredients. My dermatolo
- This is the holy grail. This is THE STUFF. I'm in my late 20's and I was diagnosed with "pre-rosacea" - a mild redness to my cheek
- Better than any luxury brand moisture I've ever used