CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion 52ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Aquaporin Active Normal to Combination Skin 50mlEucerin Aquaporin Active for Normal ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion effectively moisturizes and helps to restore the protective skin barrier of the face and neck. This lightweight, non-greasy lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, provides all day hydration after just one use.
• With hyaluronic acid to help retain moisture
• Utilises patented MVE delivery technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver controlled, long lasting hydration
• With 3 essential ceramides to restore skin's natural barrier
• Specifically formulated for sensitive skin that is dry to very dry and prone to irritation, including moderate eczema and atopic dermatitis
• For adults and children (aged 3 years and above)
• Lightweight formula for 24 hour hydration
• Fragrance free formula
Developed with Dermatologists:
All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Apply liberally as often as needed.
Goes well with:
CeraVe Facial Foaming Cleanser 236ml
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Cetearyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetyl Alcohol,Ceteareth-20,Petrolatum,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Carbomer,Ceramide AP,Ceramide EOP,Ceramide NP,Cholesterol,Dimethicone,Dipotassium Phosphate,Disodium|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I saw a dermatologist who recommended me CERAVE products. I have been using them ever since, and I am very happy with them. There are others in the ma
- This is hands-down the best facial moisturiser I've tried! I have combination skin, very fair and very, very sensitive. CeraVe in the tub didn
- I use this lotion on my sensitive skin on my face a minimum of twice daily. I love it. I live in a warm climate for part of the year and this lotion m
- You absolutely cannot go wrong with this moisturiser. I have combination/dry, sensitive skin. I have spent fortunes on expensive night creams to learn
- I love a good face moisturizer and love trying different brands, but ALWAYS end up coming back to this product. This didn’t break me out, made me fe
- I love this moisturiser! It's lightweight, non-greasy, and soaks right into my skin. I use it every night after my skin routine of CeraVe Hydrati
- Love this and love the SPF coverage version too. hypoallergenic, moisturizing without being greasy. Great for "over 50" sensitive/dry skin.
- 1. No scent at all. 2. Not grease at all. 3. Absorbed by skin right away. Not sticky. 4. No problem doing make up after applying cerave. 5. Good f
- This stuff has the best ingredients out of any expensive face cream or moisturiser I've tried. Yeah you have other ones to do 'extra' s
- I used to work in cosmetics. Two big name brands. The CeraVe line is an excellent product. No perfumes. Simple and effective ingredients. My dermatolo
- This is the holy grail. This is THE STUFF. I'm in my late 20's and I was diagnosed with "pre-rosacea" - a mild redness to my cheek
- Better than any luxury brand moisture I've ever used