Vichy Dercos Kera Solutions Restoring Conditioning Mask 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £11.06 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Phyto PhytoPanama Balancing Treatment Shampoo 250mlPhytopanama treatment shampoo gentl ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Phyto PhytoApaisant Soothing Treatment Shampoo 250mlPhyto PhytoApaisant Soothing Treatm ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Fushi Wellbeing Stimulator Herbal Shampoo 240ml✓ Made with triple infused Ayurve ...£11.00
- Phyto PhytoElixir Intense Nutrition Shampoo 200mlSulfate-free, the PhytoElixir Shamp ...Special Price £10.67 Regular Price £16.00
- Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Exceptional Shampoo 200mlBenefits:RepairsReplenishes Nutrien ...Special Price £10.67 Regular Price £16.00
Vichy Dercos Kera Solutions Restoring Conditioning Mask :
✓Leaves hair feeling clean and lightweight
✓Smooths and conditions hair to give a silky effect
✓Restores healthy looking hair
✓Repairs the appearance of hair damage linked to keratin loss
✓Nourishes damaged hair
✓Suitable for sensitive scalps
After 1 use up to 60% hair surface damage reduction *
*Instrumental testing on damaged hair using system of shampoo and conditioning mask vs untreated hair.
Up to 48h anti-frizz/frizz control**
**Instrumental test, shampoo + conditioning mask vs classic shampoo
A targeted conditioning mask to nourish and restore tired and damaged hair.
Kera-Solutions Conditioner is expertly developed to repair the appearance of hair surface damage and respect sensitive scalps. Over time the hair fibre can be damaged by UV rays as well as mechanical, thermic & chemical aggressors which degrade its keratin level, the fibrous protein forming the main structural constituent of hair. Kera-Solutions repairs the appearance of damage linked to this keratin loss, thanks to formulas enriched with plant proteins & ingredients inspired from skincare.
Enriched with Pro-vitamin B5 and coconut oil to smooth and condition hair along with Vichy Thermal Mineralizing water, born in the French volcanoes. Vichy water helps to leave your hair looking healthy and glowing.
Vichy's potent formulas have been tested by dermatologists under real life conditions, to ensure their optimal efficacy and suitability for sensitive skin.
How to use:
1. After shampooing hair with Kera Solutions Resurfacing Shampoo, rinse hair thoroughly and apply the conditioning mask on the lengths of hair.
2. Gently massage into hair & leave on for 2 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
3. For optimal efficacy, use Kera Solutions Resurfacing Shampoo and Restoring 2 Minute Mask together.
Goes well with:
Vichy Dercos Kera Solutions Resurfacing Shampoo 250ml
Vichy's powerful formulas have been tested by dermatologists, under real life conditions, to ensure their optimal efficacy and suitability for sensitive skin. Enriched with mineral rich water from the French volcanoes with active ingredients, Vichy Thermal Mineralizing Water helps to leave your skin looking healthy and glowing.
|Ingredients||1144847 F, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Acetic Acid, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Isopropyl Alcohol, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Steareth-6, Tartaric Acid, Trideceth-10, Trideceth-3, Trisodium HEDTA, Parfum / Fragrance, Code F.I.L.: C233855/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.