Vichy Dercos Kera Solutions Resurfacing Shampoo 250ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Nutri Protein Mask 250mlVichy Dercos Nutri Protein Mask is ...Special Price £9.75 Regular Price £13.00
- Mustela Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150mlFoaming Shampoo developed for the s ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
- Klorane Tinted Dry Shampoo with Nettle 150mlKlorane Tinted Dry Shampoo with Net ...£9.50
- Phyto Phytokeratine Repairing Shampoo 250mlThis shampoo reconstitues your hair ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
- Klorane Aquatic Mint Conditioner 150mlThe Klorane Aquatic Mint Conditione ...£10.00
- Vichy Dercos Restoring Thickening Balm 200mlVichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Restor ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
Use of the Vichy Dercos Kera Solutions Resurfacing Shampoo:
✓Restores healthy looking hair
✓Repairs the appearance of hair damage linked to keratin loss
✓Nourishes damaged hair
✓Smooths and conditions hair to give a silky effect
✓Leaves hair feeling clean and lightweight
Up to 60% hair surface damage reduction after 1 use*
*Instrumental testing on damaged hair using system of shampoo and conditioning mask vs untreated hair.
Up to 48h anti-frizz/frizz control**
**Instrumental test, shampoo + conditioning mask vs classic shampoo
A targeted shampoo to nourish and restore tired and damaged hair.
Kera-Solutions Shampoo is expertly developed to repair the appearance of hair surface damage and respect sensitive scalps. Over time the hair fibre can be damaged by UV rays as well as mechanical, thermic & chemical aggressors which degrade its keratin level, the fibrous protein forming the main structural constituent of hair. Kera-Solutions repairs the appearance of damage linked to this keratin loss, thanks to formulas enriched with plant proteins & ingredients inspired from skincare.
Enriched with plant proteins, coconut oil and allantoin along with Vichy Thermal Mineralizing water, born in the French volcanoes. Vichy water helps to leave your hair looking healthy and glowing.
Vichy's potent formulas have been tested by dermatologists under real life conditions, to ensure their optimal efficacy and suitability for sensitive skin.
1. Apply shampoo onto scalp & wet hair.
2. Gently massage in & then rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
3. For optimal efficacy, follow with Kera Solutions Restoring 2 Minute Conditioning Mask
Vichy's powerful formulas have been tested by dermatologists, under real life conditions, to ensure their optimal efficacy and suitability for sensitive skin. Enriched with mineral rich water from the French volcanoes with active ingredients, Vichy Thermal Mineralizing Water helps to leave your skin looking healthy and glowing.
|Ingredients||1144842 B, Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Acetic Acid, Allantoin, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, CI 77891, Citric Acid, Coco-Betaine, Cocos Nucifera, Oil, Fumaric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mica, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-6, Trideceth-10, Trideceth-3, Code F.I.L. : C237757/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.