Face Moisturiser for Sensitive Skin
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40mlSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- Eucerin Ultra Sensitive Soothing Care Cream Dry Skin 50mlSpecial Price £15.20 Regular Price £19.00
- Eucerin Ultra Sensitive Soothing Care Cream Normal/Combination 50mlSpecial Price £15.20 Regular Price £19.00
- Clarins Calm-Essentiel Restoring Treatment Oil 30mlSpecial Price £39.00 Regular Price £46.00
- Clarins Calm-Essentiel Redness Corrective Gel 30mlSpecial Price £28.50 Regular Price £32.00
- Clarins Calm-Essentiel Repairing Soothing Balm 30mlSpecial Price £27.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Avene Hyaluron Activ B3 Multi-Intensive Night Cream 40mlSpecial Price £29.25 Regular Price £39.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 72hr Moisture Boosting Cream 50mlSpecial Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00
Sensitive Skin Face Moisturiser FAQs
It is important for sensitive skin types to apply moisturiser in the morning and at night. Whether it's dry skin, itchy skin, very sensitive skin or redness, we have a moisturiser for your skin type. Each one of our moisturisers is specially made to soothe sensitive skin and protect the skin barrier from further skin irritation.
Find the answers to your FAQs about sensitive skin face moisturisers below.
Is Hyaluronic Acid A Good Moisturiser?
A moisturiser containing hyaluronic acid is a great choice for sensitive skin. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring group of sugar molecules found in the body that declines with age. They protect the skin barrier by moisturising dry skin and can help reduce symptoms of sensitive skin conditions such as acne, atopic dermatitis and rosacea.
If you have very sensitive skin, the CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a dermatologically tested light cream and is perfect for your sensitive skin.
If your sensitive skin problem persists, see a board-certified dermatologist to prescribe the right ingredients for your sensitive skin type.
What Is The Best Moisturiser To Use On Dry Skin?
The best moisturisers for dry skin types contain humectants such as hyaluronic acid, lactic acid and urea. Humectants put water into the skin and lock it within the moisture barrier for long-lasting hydration.
Try the Avene Tolerance Hydra Cream, which contains hyaluronic acid, thermal spring water and shea butter. The rich consistency of shea butter lubricates sensitive skin.
People with dry skin should steer clear of products containing common irritants such as fragrances or denatured alcohol and isopropyl alcohol.
What Is The Best Moisturiser For Very Sensitive Skin?
It's important for very sensitive skin to be properly nourished with a lightweight formula to soothe irritation.
Terranova Organic Skin Serum 768 fragrance free formula is full of essential oils to rejuvenate and nourish both normal and sensitive skin.
Very sensitive skin needs skin care products that reduce skin barrier disruption such as the Bioderma Sensibio Defensive Rich Cream. The rich cream strengthens the skin barrier and reduces redness for all sensitive skin types.
If you feel as though your very sensitive skin is unmanageable, consider consulting a board-certified dermatologist.