La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Fluid 40ml
Why not try...
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 473mlCeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser: He ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00Out of stock
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Fluid:
- Instant Soothing.
- Anti-Discomfort Recurrence.
- Suitable for Allergy prone or ultra-sensitive skin.
- Non-Oily, Fresh Fluid Texture.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Fluid is a light, easily absorbed, fluid moisturiser to hydrate, soothe and reduce skin sensitivity.
Specifically formulated for sensitive, reactive skin prone to oiliness, tightness, redness, itchiness or burning. Suitable for those prone to allergic reaction. For ultra sensitive, reactive or allergy-prone normal to oily skin. Clinically proven to reduce skin sensitivity. British Allergy Foundation seal of approval
Enriched with Neurosensine, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Starch and Thermal Spring Water to instantly soothe irritated skin.
Toleriane has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. Toleriane is the first skincare range to be given the Seal of Approval by Allergy UK. 9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay for sensitive skin*
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
How to use La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Fluid
- Cleanse: Apply cleanser using fingertips then carefully wipe off using a cotton ball. Take care not to over wipe.
- Hydrate: Apply this comforting serum morning and evening on face and neck. Store in a cool area 30 minutes before application to feel a refreshing effect.
- Moisturise: Apply a nourishing moisturiser over face and neck, morning and evening.
|Ingredients||609735 22 – AQUAGLYCERINSQUALANEPROPANEDIOLBUTYLENE GLYCOLBUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTERPENTYLENE GLYCOLDIMETHICONEPOLYMETHYSILSESQUIOXANEPOLYSORBATE 20GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACIDE COPOLYMERDIMETHICONOLALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATEAMMONIUM POLYACRYDIMETHYLTAURAMIDEDISODIUM EDTAACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL. CODE FIL B161923/2|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.