La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive 40ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Ultra Soothing Hydrating Care 40mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H Iso-Biome ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Moisturiser:
- A Daily moisturiser to instantly soothe & hydrate sensitive skin.
- Suitable for Babies and Kids.
- Fragrance-free, Alcohol- free.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action.
- Repaires and Protects the cutaneous barrier and the Microbial barrier.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive prebiotic hydrating care with La Roche-Posay thermal water that relieves sensitive skin.
So safe, it is also suitable for babies. Anti inflammatory action Repaires and Protects the cutaneous barrier and the Microbial barrier. Toleriane has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin Toleriane has been given the Seal of Approval by Allergy UK. 9/10 Dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay for sensitive skin*
*Survey of 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium, July 2016.
Featured In: Best Facial Moisturisers
How to Use:
- Cleanse: Morning and evening lather cleanser in the hand with warm water. Massage gently onto entire face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry. We recommend: TOLERIANE DERMO-CLEANSER
- Tone: For a pore-tightening, mattifying effect, spray directly onto skin as often as necessary. We recommend: SEROZINC
- Correct and Hydrate: Apply Toleriane Sensitive to the whole face and neck morning and evening. Avoid eye contour.
|Ingredients||609913 20 - INGREDIENTS : AQUA/WATER • ISOCETYL STERATE • COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPARTE • SQUALANE • BUTYROSPERMUM • PARKII BUTTER/ SHEA BUTTER • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • CETYL ALCOHOL • ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE • GLYCERYL STERATE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • PEG-100 STERATE • NIACINAMIDE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • CAPRYLYL • GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER . (CODE: F.I.L B221814/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I used the oily prone moisturizer at the beginning but then my skin got itchy and so I realized it was dry skin I had so then I switched to this one a
- it has been mostuirising my face and it makes it so smooth. only a little needed for face so don't be scared if it seems small. cleared my face a
- I suffer from chronic dryness on my eyes and tired eyes and this product is amazing, my skin is lighter now and hydrated, so I think that's why t
- Good moisturizer cream. Using for myself and for my son. Like the smell, easy to apply. Thank you.
- I bought this fir my daughter because she tried so many products for her sensitive skin, but this one works on her, she have no bad reaction to it, on
- I am so happy with this product, I have suffered with sensitive skin for years but this moisturiser has been the only one that is effective and helps
- I love La Roche-Posay hydrating cream. It's a solid cream to give full protection. I feel my wrinkles are showing less in the morning if I apply
- Great simple moisturiser for oily skin. Keeps my skin hydrated but not greasy. Love it!
- This is a rich, but luckily not heavy cream. I like it, especially for this time of the year as it starts to get cold and hydration is key. I'm u
- I just had a chemical peeling treatment and I needed some light moisturiser and this is good during the day to use it on my neck. I tried it applying
- Very nice face cream. Sent promptly. Thank you.