Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliant Lotion 200mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Eucerin Replenishing Body Wash 5% 400mlThis gentle yet effective cleanser ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 1000mlBioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 1000ml: ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00Out of stock
- BioDerma Sensibio H2O 500mlBioDerma Sensibio H2O Micellar Wate ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- CeraVe Blemish Control Gel 40mlCeraVe Blemish Control Gel Moisturi ...Special Price £10.88 Regular Price £14.50
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion 52mlCeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotio ...Special Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser:
- Ideal for daily cleansing of dry, sensitive or intolerant skin
- Gently removes make-up without leaving skin feeling uncomfortable.
- Specifically formulated for every day use on sensitive, reactive skin.
- Suitable for allergy-prone skin.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser is ideal for daily cleansing of dry, sensitive or intolerant skin, gently removing make-up without leaving skin feeling uncomfortable.
Key Ingredients In Toleriane Dermo Cleanser:
Contains Glycerine and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Strict formula charter to help minimise the risk of intolerance.
La Roche-Posay follows strict formulations standards:
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare.
- High concentration of selected ingredients with Thermal Spring Water.
- Minimal ingredients and fragrance.
- Tested on sensitive skin.
How to use:
Pat on, massaging in a circular motion, then carefully wipe off using a cotton ball. Take care not to rub. External use.
Featured In: Best Cleansers
|Ingredients||Aqua, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Capryl Glycol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love this product. It's gentle but effective at a great price too.
- Elegant, rich texture. Almost felt like a moisturizer on the skin.
- Really love this product my skin feels really clean and love the delicate smell highly recommended
- Started buying this last year and haven’t stopped since ! Addicted !!
- I have extreamly sensitive skin and acne rosacea, this easily cleanses all over without the slightest bit of stinging, it's definitely a keeper f
- Since I discovered this cleansing milky lotion, I have not purchased any other cleansers. I have very sensitive skin and suffer from allergies, but th
- I struggle finding products that work well for my skin as I have eczema and my face is extremely sensitive but this stuff doesn’t irritate my skin a
- I’ve been using this product now for about 2 months, and I am obsessed! I have blepharitis so I really struggle finding makeup removers that don’t
- I use this day and night and my skin has never been clearer! I suffer from acne and other cleansers tend to flare up my skin. This however removes all
- Great for sensitive skin. Not great for getting rid of all eye make up, but great cleanser otherwise.
- Been using this as part of my night time skin care routine and i love it! Doesnt irriate my really sensitive skin and removes all my make up easily wi
- I started using this when my skin was suffering from a pretty bad allergic reaction (even water was making my skin sore!) and this product helped calm
- Nice product for sensitive skin
- Gentle and works well. Would recommend.
- Dispatched very quickly. Excellent price.
- Dispatched very quickly. Excellent price.
- Without sounding too dramatic, this cleanser changed my life. Perfect for irritated skin, skin going through some issues e.g, rosacea, perioral dermat
- I was a little apprehensive about using this cleanser as I've reacted to La Roche Posay Toleriane products before but I'm pleasantly surpris
- For several years I've suffered with contact dermatitis due to allergies and thought I'd never find a cleanser I could use. I couldn't
- I have had problems with my skin for years. Its very sensitive and I get rosacea and breakouts and it is also very dry. I have tried a range of makeup
- This has to be the best cleanser I have ever used. I suffer with dry skin & couldn't seem to find a cleanser that didn't leave my face t
- I use this at night to ensure that my face is exceptionally clean. I double cleanse using another brands oil remover followed by this. As someone who
- I bought this cleanser out of desperation when my extremely sensitive skin was reacting to every other 'gentle' product I bought. I have acn
- I have been using this cleanser since last year, and I hope that La Roche-Posay never discontinues it! I have rosacea and extremely sensitive skin - u
- I use lots of LRP products but this is the one I couldn't live without.
- Pleased with this cleanser. Sensitive to my skin bt still does the job.