Shop our range of nail scrubs, nail fungal treatments and lotions to help maintain and improve the appearance of nails, leaving them looking and feeling naturally healthy. We stock leading products that give the nail specially formulated proteins that address breakage, discolouration and brittleness, leaving you with stronger and more healthy nails. We also stock a range of supplements that help support healthy nail growth and development.
- Mavala Nail Polish Thinner 10mlSpecial Price £7.92 Regular Price £8.80
- Mavala Lightening Nail Scrub Mask 15mlSpecial Price £14.94 Regular Price £16.60
- Mavala Nail Shield 2 x 10mlSpecial Price £23.40 Regular Price £26.00
- Mavala Mava-White Optical Nail Whitener 10mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £15.00
- Mavala Ridge Filler Smoothes Nail Surface 10mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £15.00
- Mavala Mava-Strong Base Coat for Nails 10mlSpecial Price £18.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Mavala Mava-Flex Serum for Nails 10mlSpecial Price £20.70 Regular Price £23.00
- Mavala Mavaderma for Nail Growth 10mlSpecial Price £16.29 Regular Price £18.10
- Mavala Mavadry Nail Polish Dryer 10mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £15.00
- Mavala Stop 10mlSpecial Price £12.38 Regular Price £13.75
- Mavala Barrier Base Coat for Delicate Nails 10mlSpecial Price £18.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Mavala Scientifique K+ Nail Hardener 5mlSpecial Price £17.55 Regular Price £19.50
- Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 100mlSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.50
- Mavala Nailactan Nail Cream for Damaged Nails 15mlSpecial Price £23.40 Regular Price £26.00
All you need to know about Nail Treatment
How do I keep my nails healthy?
In order to keep your nails in tip-top condition, dermatologists recommend cutting nails straight across rather than in a curved shape. You should also keep them filed down to avoid breakage and peeling by using an emery board. Never bite your nails or remove your cuticles, or use them as tools to open objects. You should also moisturise your nails regularly using a hydrating oil or a cream. Also use nail treatments regularly to increase their overall strength.
What causes a toenail to turn brown?
Haemorrhage under the nail (which has been caused by trauma) can cause purple, black, brown or red discolouration underneath the nail. It is also possible that the nail could have a fungal infection in the toenail, which can be treated. You should consult your GP to check the diagnosis before purchasing nail treatments.
What causes white spots beneath my nail?
If you have white spots underneath your nails, your might not be getting all the vitamins and minerals your body needs through your diet. The most common deficiencies are of zinc and calcium. If you have white spots on your nails and also have complications with your heart, liver or skin issues like eczema, you should consult your GP.
Why do my nails become brittle and peel?
Nails becomes brittle and peel for many reasons. You may be wearing nail polish or false nails too frequently, or your nails may be overly dry as a result of cold weather. Weak and brittle nails can also be a sign of a vitamin deficiency or anaemia. To strengthen your nails, keep them trimmed short, with a rounded edge, keep them moisturised and eat foods that are high in iron. Apply nail treatments regularly to keep them hydrated.