Mavala Mava-White Optical Nail Whitener 10ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Effacernes Longue Tenue Long-Lasting Softening Concealer SPF30Lancome Effacernes Concealer is: Lo ...As low as £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Bold Defining Liquid Eye LinerThis smooth liquid eyeliner defines ...As low as £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- BioCare IntraFresh Vaginal Pessaries 6Recommended Intake: Using the appli ...£15.09
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mascara Black 7.6ml✓ Extreme volume with no discomfo ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Roger & Gallet Rose Soap Coffret 3 x 100gRose Perfumed Soap is made with a u ...£15.00Out of stock
Eradicate dull colour pigments or yellowing from the surface of the nail plate with Mavala Mava-White Optical Nail Whitener. Its innovative formulation works by using specific pigments that react to UV light, hiding unsightly discolouration.
Various external factors (colour pigments, nicotine etc.) can stain, yellow or make your nails look dull and unsightly. Mavala Mava-White Optical Nail Whitener hides the appearance of stained, dull nails, whilst giving them a natural and healthy look.
Thanks to the matte finish when used on its own, Mava-White may also be used by men whose nails have become stained or yellowed, perhaps due to nicotine, and who are concerned about the appearance of their nails.
Directions of Use
There are three ways to use Mava-White:
For a matte effect, apply Mava-White onto bare nails.
For a longer hold and shiny effect, apply a base coat before Mava-White and a top coat after.
For a luminous nail polish shade which is not distorted by yellow nails, apply Mava-White after a base coat and before nail polish and top coat.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.