Shop our range of brain and memory supplements that boost and support brain function, health and concentration levels. Whether you want vitamins and minerals that will ramp-up your focus and learning centres, or a regular supplement that will support brain health into older age, our selection of products from well-known brands has everything you need.
- Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin Brainworks Caps 60Special Price £27.99 Regular Price £39.99
- Higher Nature Positive Outlook Vegetable Capsules 30Special Price £8.76 Regular Price £10.95
- Higher Nature Positive Outlook Vegetable Capsules 90Special Price £23.88 Regular Price £29.85
- Higher Nature Advanced Brain Nutrients Vegetable Capsules 90Special Price £23.48 Regular Price £29.35
- Higher Nature Advanced Brain Nutrients Vegetable Capsules 180Special Price £46.28 Regular Price £57.85
- Solgar Neuro Nutrients Vegicaps 30Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £16.25
- New Nordic Clear Brain Mental Performance Tablets 60Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.95
- Life Extension Keto Brain and Body Boost Peach 400g£43.72Out of stock
- Solgar Neuro Nutrients Vegicaps 60Special Price £21.49 Regular Price £30.25Out of stock
All you need to know about Brain Health
What is the best supplement for brain health?
One of the best supplements to stimulate brain health and boost brain function is fish oil (as this contains high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids like docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Others include Ginkgo leaf, creatine, resveratrol and phosphatidylserine (many of which are contained within typical supplements for boosting brain health and cognitive function).
How can I naturally improve my brain health?
Natural ways to boost cognitive function and memory include eating a healthy and balanced diet, getting plenty of exercise, lowering your blood sugar and cholesterol levels, getting lots of mental stimulation and not smoking. Supplements are also a convenient way to ensure that you are getting all the vitamins and minerals your brain needs.
Does vitamin B-12 help with memory loss?
Yes, it does! This is because vitamin B-12 helps to maintain red blood cells and nerve cells. Some people experience memory loss because they do not have enough vitamin B-12 in their diet. If you think this might apply, speak to your GP, as they may recommend that you take a vitamin B-12 supplement.
What supplements can help with brain fog?
If you're suffering from brain fog, taking fish oil supplements that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids can really help, as they contain high levels of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which is important for cognitive function. You can also try Ginkgo Biloba extract, as this has anti-inflammatory properties and can also help to boost blood flow to the brain. Vitamin B-12 is another option, but you should speak with your doctor first to see what they recommend.