Solgar Neuro Nutrients Vegicaps 60
Solgar Neuro Nutrients Vegetable Capsules:
- Unique combination of Vitamins, Amino Acids and Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Provides nutrients for healthy brain function
- Easy absorbable vegetable capsules
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
What are Solgar Neuro-Nutrients?
Solgar Neuro-Nutrients is a unique combination of Vitamins, Amino Acids and Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract.
What are the benefits of taking Solgar Neuro-Nutrients?
This specialised formula has been created with brain health in mind and the ingredients will help to regulate mood, mental clarity and alertness.
1-2 vegetable capsules, for easy absorption, of Solgar Neuro-Nutrients, will provide:
- L-Tyrosine; the precursor of stress hormones adrenaline and nor-adrenaline
- Vitamin C; supports the immune system
- Choline; supports the metabolism
- Soya Lecithin
- Thiamine (vitamin B1); helps to transform food into energy
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract; supports cognitive function
- Niacin (vitamin B3); reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2); protects against oxidative stress and damage cause by free radicals
- Vitamin B6; regulates serotonin and melatonin
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||L-Phenylalanine (Free Form), L-Tyrosine (Free Form), L-Glutamine (Free Form), Vitamin C (as calcium L-ascorbate), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Choline (as bitartrate), Soya Lecithin (containing naturally occurring phospholipids), Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Standardised Ginkgo biloba Leaf Powdered Extract (ginkgo flavoglycosides), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide, nicotinic acid), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.