A bathroom cabinet essential and a staple of everyone's routine for getting ready – where would we be without deodorant to keep us feeling fresh all day long? Whether you prefer a refreshing spray or the convenience of a roll-on, feel comfortable and smell great, whatever life throws at you. We have deodorants that tackle even stress and sports-related sweat, so browse our range to find one that's right for you.
- Paco Rabanne Phantom Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £26.00 Regular Price £29.00
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £23.50 Regular Price £27.50
- Paco Rabanne Pure XS Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Azzaro Wanted Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £19.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Roll On No Marks 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Spray No Marks 125mlSpecial Price £6.75 Regular Price £9.00
- Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £21.50 Regular Price £24.50
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £24.50 Regular Price £29.00
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £24.50 Regular Price £29.00
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £27.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £27.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £26.50 Regular Price £31.50
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £21.50 Regular Price £25.00
- Vichy Homme Ultra Fresh Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £6.38 Regular Price £8.50
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Fragranced Gentle Deodorant 100mlSpecial Price £19.00 Regular Price £20.00
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Deodorant 1 Litre RefillSpecial Price £21.25 Regular Price £24.99
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £3.25 Regular Price £3.79
- Uriage Fresh Deodorant Spray 125ml£7.99Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Angel Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £25.00 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- Armani Code Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera 212 Men Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £21.50 Regular Price £24.50Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Alien Radiant Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £25.00 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- Aramis 24 Hour Anti-Perspirant Spray 200mlSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Fragranced Gentle Deodorant 100mlSpecial Price £18.50 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
All you need to know about Sprays
What is the difference between a deodorant and an antiperspirant?
A deodorant is designed to combat bacteria that causes body odour. Deodorants contain active substances that prevent and reduce the growth of bacteria in places where we sweat, like underneath the arms. Aluminium salts are most commonly used in antiperspirants, as they reduce the amount of sweat that is released from the sweat glands, by creating temporary plugs in the pores. These plugs break down over time as the skin renews itself.
Why do we sweat?
When we take part in physical exercise or activities that cause us to sweat, the body needs to regulate its temperature to prevent it from becoming too hot. It does this through evaporative heat loss, by releasing sweat through the sweat glands. You can also sweat if you are stressed or nervous. This type of sweat is produced by different sweat glands, usually within your armpits, palms and forehead. Stress-induced sweating is linked to the body's natural fight-or-flight response.
Is it harmful to the body to prevent sweating via antiperspirant?
Because you only apply an antiperspirant or deodorant to your armpits, this only accounts for around 1% of the entire body's surface, and so it wouldn't impact your body's thermoregulation. Both deodorants and antiperspirants are safe to use.
What can I do to remove yellow stains caused by deodorant?
Yellow stains are often tough to remove, and just putting your clothing in a laundry cycle sometimes won't make a difference. Rinse your clothing in cold water first before putting it in a hotter wash with laundry detergent. Applying citric acid to a yellow stain has also been suggested to remove it prior to washing.