Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Spray No Marks 125ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive Antiperspirant Roll On 50mlVichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive A ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy Dermablend SOS Corrector Concealer StickUse Vichy Dermablend Corrective Cre ...As low as £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Deodorant 72hr Stress Resist Anti-Perspirant 50mlVichy Deodorant 72hr Stress Resist ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Eucerin Replenishing Cream 5% Urea with Lactate and Carnitine 75mlApply liberally as frequently as re ...Special Price £7.36 Regular Price £9.20
Anti-Perspirant Spray for men and women that provides long-lasting deodorant efficacy and comfort. Packaged in spray bottle.
The anti-perspirant formula gives you an immediate fresh sensation with up to 48-hour anti-perspiration efficacy.
This spray deodorant uses 'no trace' technology to help protect against the appearance of white marks or yellow stains, and to prevent clothes from stiffening under the arm. Available in a antiperspirant spray format, and a roll on format.
• Hypoallergenic formula
• No parabens
• No Ethyl Alcohol
• Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
|Ingredients||882575 01,Isobutane,Aqua / Water,,Dimethicone,Aluminum Chlorohydrate,Phenoxyethanol,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate,Dimethiconol,Parfum / Fragrance,Code F.I.L.: B160020/4,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.