Luxury Perfumes & Fragrances
We're your one-stop shop for luxury fragrances and perfumes, for men and women. Landys Chemist is an authorised stockist of the world's most coveted and luxurious perfumes. That includes the best-selling brands, like Giorgio Armani to Bvlgari, and niche favourites, like Narciso Rodriguez and Elie Saab.
Buy your perfumes online to get the best deals, whether you are buying your favourite fragrances, picking up a new scent or grabbing a gift for a loved one. We are constantly adding new luxury perfumes and fragrances to our collection, in various sizes.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Elixir Parfum 75mlSpecial Price £60.00 Regular Price £73.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Elixir Parfum 125mlSpecial Price £81.00 Regular Price £100.00
- Clarins Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate Eco-Refill 200mlSpecial Price £19.00 Regular Price £21.00
- Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Eau De Toilette 50mlSpecial Price £55.00 Regular Price £67.00
- Hermes Un Jardin Sur La Lagune Eau De Toilette 50mlSpecial Price £55.00 Regular Price £67.00
- Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette 50mlSpecial Price £55.00 Regular Price £67.00
- Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Eau De Toilette 100mlSpecial Price £75.00 Regular Price £93.00
- Hermes Bel Ami Eau De Toilette 100mlSpecial Price £80.50 Regular Price £100.00
- Hermes Equipage Eau De Toilette 100mlSpecial Price £80.50 Regular Price £100.00
- Hermes Eau De Neroli Dore Eau De Cologne 100mlSpecial Price £70.50 Regular Price £87.00
- Hermes Eau De Pamplemousse Rose Eau De Cologne 100mlSpecial Price £70.50 Regular Price £87.00
- Hermes Eau De Basilic Pourpre Eau De Cologne 100mlSpecial Price £70.50 Regular Price £87.00
- Armani Acqua di Gio Parfum 75mlSpecial Price £77.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Armani Acqua di Gio Parfum 125mlSpecial Price £96.00 Regular Price £120.00
- Ralph Lauren Polo Red Parfum 75mlSpecial Price £64.50 Regular Price £79.00
- Ralph Lauren Polo Red Parfum 125mlSpecial Price £79.50 Regular Price £99.00
- Prada Luna Rossa Ocean Eau de Parfum 50mlSpecial Price £57.50 Regular Price £70.00
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million Royal Eau de Parfum 50mlSpecial Price £64.00 Regular Price £78.00
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million Royal Eau de Parfum 80mlSpecial Price £80.00 Regular Price £98.00
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Royal Parfum 200mlSpecial Price £111.00 Regular Price £136.50
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Paradise Eau de Toilette 50mlSpecial Price £56.50 Regular Price £70.00
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Paradise Eau de Toilette 50mlSpecial Price £55.00 Regular Price £68.00
- Mugler Angel Elixir Eau de Parfum Refill 100mlSpecial Price £80.00 Regular Price £100.00
- Mugler Angel Elixir Eau de Parfum 25mlSpecial Price £57.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Mugler Angel Elixir Eau de Parfum 50mlSpecial Price £79.00 Regular Price £92.00
- Valentino Born In Roma Donna Intense Eau De Parfum 100mlSpecial Price £105.00 Regular Price £130.00
- Valentino Born In Roma Donna Intense Eau De Parfum 50mlSpecial Price £78.50 Regular Price £97.00
- Valentino Born In Roma Donna Intense Eau De Parfum 30mlSpecial Price £57.50 Regular Price £70.00
- Valentino Uomo Born In Roma Intense Eau De Parfum 50mlSpecial Price £57.50 Regular Price £70.00
All you need to know about Luxury Perfumes
How to store perfume
Perfume should be stored upright, away from daylight and heat. Cool and dark spaces, such as drawers or in your fragrance's original box, will keep it from deteriorating – perfumes, like other cosmetics, have a shelf life and will get darker and lose their scent over time.
Should perfume be kept in the fridge?
Perfumes do not need to be kept in the fridge. You can store fragrances, eau de toilettes or aftershaves in your fridge to ensure it maintains a stable temperature but this is not a necessity. Fragrances that are kept away from radiators or direct sunlight won't lose any of their vibrance and there is no need to keep them in the fridge to prolong their shelf life. You can store your fragrances in the fridge if you have a warm home or aren't able to keep the bottle away from sunlight.
How long can you store perfume?
From the time of production, a perfume can last between 3 and 5 years. From bottle opening, a fragrance can, if stored correctly, last for up to 2 years. However, you should watch out for discoloration, a souring or fading of the scent as this means it is degrading.
How to apply perfume
You should apply perfume on what is known as the body's 'pulse points'. Pulse points include the nape of the neck, the collarbone, behind the ears, temples, wrists, between the breasts, behind the knees and the small of the back.
Blood flows closer to the surface of the skin in these spots, causing the oils within a perfume to heat up when applied to them. The heat from your skin should warm up the perfume, making the scent stronger and longer lasting.
How do I choose a perfume?
To choose a perfume you should try spraying it on your wrist, or other pulse point, to see how it smells on you. Wait a few seconds after spraying, to enable the fragrance to warm up, as a scent can change greatly once it has experienced the chemical reaction of the body's natural heat. This will also enable the top notes and alcohol to subside, bringing in the heart and base notes. These are the notes you should use to decide whether you like the fragrance. Always test a perfume on your skin, rather than paper blotters, to get a more accurate idea of the scent of the perfume.
What are fragrance 'notes'?
Fragrance 'notes' are the layers of scent that are detectable within a perfume or aftershave. A 'note' is essentially a single element in a perfume's composition, such as rose, sandalwood, or jasmine. A note can be woody, fruity, spicy, a herb, or technically anything with a scent! When notes are combined together, they create a fragrance. Most fragrances are described by their top, heart and base notes, which are the first, second and third scents you will be able to smell within a perfume.