Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 150mlBvlgari Man in Black is a se ...£91.50
- Armani My Way Intense Eau de Parfum 90mlArmani My Way Intense is an Eau de ...Special Price £90.00 Regular Price £112.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Y Le Parfum 100mlYves Saint Laurent Y Le Parfum  ...£96.00
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refillable 100mlTop Notes: Melon, Mandarin, Cassia, ...£90.50Out of stock
- Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 150mlRefill your My Way Flacon with this ...£97.00
Olfactory emotion: Spicy, Dry
Main raw materials: Elemi, Benzoin, Bitter orange
"The perfume of enchantment. An amber wood for women, surprising and magical." Jean-Claude Ellena
From surprises to magic and from magic to enchantment, Eau des Merveilles leads us by the nose into a cloud of fantasies. Based on an amber woody accord which resonates right through to the head notes, this fragrance, which was created by Ralph Schwieger and Nathalie Feisthauer in 2004, succeeds in the challenge of achieving sparkling femininity apparently without flowers. Since then its amber woody accord has revealed other facets of itself, from Eau Claire des Merveilles to L'Ambre des Merveilles to L`Ambre des Merveilles, interpreted by Jean-Claude Ellena.
The eau de toilette, sparkling and warm.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citral, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Cinnamate.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.