An absolute must for any make-up bag and a favourite product that many of us cannot live without, where would we be without a good mascara? Discover our range of the very best mascaras to lengthen, define and volumise your lashes and create your own unique eye-popping look. Flutter those eyelids and look fabulous with our collection of mascaras from well-known luxury brands.
- Clarins SOS Lashes Serum Mascara 8mlSpecial Price £23.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Clarins Lash & Brow Double Fix 8mlSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £25.00
- Lancome Le 8 Hypnose Mascara Serum-Infused Mascara 8mlSpecial Price £26.40 Regular Price £33.00
- Lancome Lash Idole Waterproof MascaraSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Clarins Supra Lift & Curl Mascara 01Special Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Lancome Lash Idole MascaraSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Elizabeth Arden Standing Ovation MascaraAs low as £18.40
- Elizabeth Arden Lasting Impression MascaraAs low as £18.40
- Lancome Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara 01Special Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01Special Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mascara Black 7.6mlSpecial Price £13.13 Regular Price £19.00
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara 01 BlackSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Lancome Hypnose Drama MascaraAs low as £23.20
- Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Mascara 01 NoirSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Lancome Hypnose MascaraAs low as £23.20
- Lancome Hypnose Volume-a-Porter Mascara Noir Intense 01Special Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Lancome Definicils Mascara Noir 01Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Mascara Waterproof BlackSpecial Price £13.13 Regular Price £19.00
- Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara 4DAs low as £22.50
- Lancome Le 8 Hypnose Mascara Gift SetSpecial Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00Out of stock
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara Gift SetSpecial Price £22.80 Regular Price £28.50Out of stock
- Lancome Lash Idole Mascara Gift SetSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
- Lancome Hypnose L'Absolu de Noir Mascara 011Special Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00Out of stock
- Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara 4D Waterproof BlackSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance MascaraOut of stock
- Clarins Mascara Supra VolumeOut of stock
- Lancome Grandiose Extreme Mascara 01 Noir ExtremeSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Waterproof Mascara 01 BlackSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00Out of stock
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes MascaraOut of stock
- Lancome Grandiose MascaraOut of stock
All you need to know about Mascara
How do I stop my mascara from clumping and my lashes from sticking together?
Make sure there are no clumps on your mascara wand before applying it to your lashes. You can do this by using tissue paper, or by cleaning your wand with eye make-up remover, and then letting it air dry. Once your wand is free of clumps, you should get a nice clean application of mascara. Apply it using a zig-zag motion, working from root to tip. If your lashes still clump together, invest in a lash separator.
What is the best colour of mascara to buy?
If you are trying a new mascara out, black is the go-to colour as this works on everyone, and will really thicken up your lashes and give your eyes a much wider look. If you are naturally blonde and have very fair hair, you might prefer to go for a dark brown hue so that your look isn't too overpowering. If you want a bolder pop of colour, greens and blues work on many people, especially those with red or brown hair.
Do I need to layer up my mascara?
Most mascaras do lengthening and volumising all in one simple step, and this should be enough for an everyday application. If you want a bolder and more intense look, you could layer up your mascara, or use two mascaras – a waterproof underneath, and a regular mascara as a top coat.
Should I apply mascara to my bottom lashes?
You should only apply mascara to your bottom eyelashes if you don't have dark shadowing underneath your eyes. This is because mascara, when applied to your bottom eyelashes, can enhance the appearance of dark circles and bags if it is applied to the lower lashes, because it creates a shadow on the lower lash line.