Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
Why not try...
- Clarins Powder BrushThe Clarins Powder Brush is a dense ...Special Price £25.00 Regular Price £28.00
- Lancome Full Flat No. 1 Foundation BrushLancome Full flat N°1 - Foundation ...Special Price £24.80 Regular Price £31.00
- Clarins SOS UV Primer SPF30 30mlClarins SOS UV Primer with SPF30 ...Special Price £24.50 Regular Price £27.00
- Elizabeth Arden Stroke Of Perfection ConcealerSay goodbye to dark circles, blemis ...As low as £24.80 Regular Price £31.00
- Lancome Prep & Matte Mattifying Make-Up PrimerLong lasting matte finishRefines lo ...Special Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00Out of stock
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara gives instant full body and volume
Benefits: extreme volume, full lashes, curves
Swathed in its flamenco-style bright pink polka dot dress, Lancome's Hypnose Drama embodies ultra-femininity.
Instant volume effect in a single stroke. Our curvaceous super-sized brush for full eyelash contact creates high volume effect and thicker looking lashes. With every stroke our glossy mascara builds the most stunning gaze, with beautiful full body lashes that stand out in a crowd.
How to apply Hypnose Drama: Place curved side of brush at the root of your lash fringe, gently comb from the root to the tip with a zigzag motion. Turn brush and use bristle tips to structure, separate and enhance lash volume.
Artist tip: Never pump the wand as this will introduce air into the barrel of the mascara which can dry out the product.
01 - Excessive Black
02 - Excessive Brown
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.