Knowing and understanding key skincare ingredients is important in building the best skincare routine for your skin type. Discover our range of premium skincare products by their star ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Retinol, Vitamin C and more.
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream 30mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream 30mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Avene Hyaluron Activ B3 Cell Renewal Day Cream 50mlSpecial Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
- Avene Hyaluron Activ B3 Plumping Serum 30mlSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- La Roche-Posay Baby Cicaplast B5+ Baume 100mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Spray B5 Spray 100mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Esthederm Intensive Vitamin C² Dual Concentrate 10mlSpecial Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Antipodes Gospel Vitamin C Skin-Glow Gel Cleanser 200mlSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- CeraVe Blemish Control Gel 40mlSpecial Price £10.88 Regular Price £14.50
- Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Line Erasing Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £40.00 Regular Price £50.00
- Avene Tolerance Hydra 10 Cream 40mlSpecial Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50
- Avene Tolerance Hydra 10 Fluid 40mlSpecial Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50
- Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream 30mlSpecial Price £27.20 Regular Price £34.00
- Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum 10mlSpecial Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
- Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum 30mlSpecial Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum 30mlSpecial Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Antipodes Diem Vitamin C Pigment-Correcting Water Cream 60mlSpecial Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Antipodes Culture Probiotic Night Recovery Water Cream 60mlSpecial Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Antipodes Baptise Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel 60mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Moisture Booster Night 50mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00
- La Roche-Posay Pure Niacinamide 10 Serum 30mlSpecial Price £33.75 Regular Price £45.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Specialist B3 Serum 30mlSpecial Price £29.25 Regular Price £41.50
- Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Vitamin C Serum 20mlSpecial Price £29.25 Regular Price £41.50
- Vichy Normaderm Probio-BHA Serum 30mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £33.50
- CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser 236mlSpecial Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- Lancome Renergie HCF Triple Serum 50mlSpecial Price £79.20 Regular Price £99.00
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum 100mlSpecial Price £95.20 Regular Price £119.00
- CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water 295mlSpecial Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50
- REN Bio Retinoid Youth Serum 30mlSpecial Price £49.60 Regular Price £62.00
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 100mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
All you need to know about Skincare Ingredients
What serums can you not mix?
If you are using any retinol treatments, it is better to avoid using ingredients like Vitamin C, and AHA and BHA exfoliators. Vitamin C and retinol are two powerful active ingredients which focus on separate concerns. Therefore, layering these skincare ingredients on top of each other is likely to damage the skins natural barrier and cause irritation, whilst reducing their effectiveness. Retinol speeds up our skin cell renewal and chemical exfoliators work to exfoliate the skins surface and pores. When these ingredients are mixed, they can be very irritating and damaging to the skin.
What ingredient is good for dark spots?
There are several skincare ingredients that you can focus on when wanting to fade dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and acne scarring. Retinol is a great ingredient to consider as it speeds up the skin cell renewal process, fading and smoothing out the outer layer of the skin. Vitamin C is a popular skin-brightening ingredient, it helps to boost overall radiance leaving you with a more even skin one. Chemical exfoliators like Glycolic Acid (AHA) can work to exfoliate dead skin cells for clear, smooth skin. Likewise, Salicylic acid (BHA) works deep within the skin to unclog pores and regulate oil production, thus preventing breakouts that can leave dark spots and scarring.
What ingredient is good for dry skin?
It is important to include both moisturising and hydrating skincare ingredients in your routine if you have dry skin. Humectants such as Hyaluronic Acid are the perfect ingredient for keeping your skin hydrated. Humectants work as a moisture magnet by attracting and retaining moisture within the skin. Other ingredients like Aloe Vera and Ceramides are also great for dry skin as they help to soothe and restore irritation that can come with dry skin.