CLn Acne Cleanser 100ml
Use on any area prone to acne and clogged pores, such as face, chest or back.
Advanced cleansing is the first step to a healthy complexion: CLn Acne Cleanser clears breakouts by eliminating clogged pores, killing acne-causing bacteria and soothing skin.
Strong yet gentle formula: Suitable for everyday use, and will not bleach towels or clothes.
Why not try...
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...£27.00
- Lab Series Razor Burn Relief Ultra 100ml✓ Lightweight hydrating soothing ...£28.50
- La Roche-Posay Retinol B3 Serum 30mlLa Roche-Posay's 0.3% Retinol ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
- La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti-Wrinkle Renovating Serum 30mlThe La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
Finally, an advancement in acne treatment.
CLn Acne Cleanser is an innovative formula designed by Dermatologists to clear acne breakouts by eliminating clogged pores and promoting smooth, healthy looking skin.
Helps fight bacteria & gently exfoliates: Different from all other acne products on the market, it is the only acne wash that contains 0.5% salicylic acid and is preserved with sodium hypochlorite. Eliminates excess oil and reduces the appearance of redness.
A unique formulation: Acne Cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, cruelty-free, and contains no added fragrance.
Effective yet gentle: This mild formulation effectively cleanses acne-prone or oily skin yet avoids the drying effects of many topicals, as well as the bleaching effects of benzoyl peroxide. Effective yet gentle, CLn Acne Cleanser is non-irritating, and unlike other cleansers, won’t discolor clothing or towels.
How to use: Morning and night, simply wet skin, massage into affected area for 30 seconds and rinse thoroughly. Pair with CLn® Facial Moisturizer for an easy two-step cleansing regimen.
|Ingredients||Salicylic Acid 0.5%, Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate (and) Propanediol, Sodium Hypochlorite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Bought this for my 18 year old daughter. She has issues with acne, but also very dry eczema. This cleanser has been very helpful for her - both with l
- Love the bleach in this, keeps my acne at bay! Been using for bout a month. I will be buying again soon, it keeps the acne and fungus down!
- Horrible horrible acne cleaser. I had what seemed to be an allergic reaction and had painful cysts that took forever to get rid of. Im using a gentle
- I have seborrheic dermatitis which causes skin redness and flaking. I have been using CLn for now about two weeks. I'm still on my first containe
- This helps my son with his acne. This brand was recommended by our Cambridge educated dermatologist. He also used the moisturizer which he loves and t