CLn Facial Moisturiser 100ml
Use on all skin types, including those with redness, rosacea and flaking.
Soothes and calms sensitive skin: CLn Facial Moisturizer was designed by physicians and is recommended by dermatologists to lock in moisture without upsetting skin. Its niacinamide and ceramide complex provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Lightweight and non-greasy: Nourishing, non-comedogenic formula absorbs quickly and reduces the appearance of redness without clogging pores.
Why not try...
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Night Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Care 50mlRich, moisturising night cream that ...Special Price £27.20 Regular Price £32.00
- Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil Dehydrated Skin 30mlThe Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatm ...£30.50
- Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist SPF25 50mlVichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist ...Special Price £29.75 Regular Price £35.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Ultra Concentrated Serum 30ml✓ Effaclar Serum - Contains three ...Special Price £27.20 Regular Price £32.00
Essential to every skin care regimen: Water is essential to skin function and without proper hydration, your complexion can look worn, dull and aged. Therefore, moisturizing is a necessary step in every skin care regimen, even for those with oily skin.
Help reduce the appearance of redness: This daily moisturizer helps rejuvenate the skin and reduce the appearance of redness. A lightweight, quick-absorbing moisturizer with niacinamide and ceramide complex that provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, while strengthening the skin’s protective barrier. This gentle moisturizer is oil- and fragrance-free, paraben-free, not tested on animals, and safe for all skin types. Unlike the CLn® cleansers, our Facial Moisturizer is not formulated with sodium hypochlorite.
How to use: Apply morning and night to face and neck as needed.
|Ingredients||Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Niacinamide, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Behenic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Cholesterol, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I started using this lotion while on isotretinoin, and found that it works perfectly with a drop of organic jojoba oil mixed in. My skin on isotretino
- I use this moisturizer at night as it contains no sunscreen but it has proven most effective for my terrible skin. It's very light, hydrating and