- REN Keep Young and Beautiful Firm and Lift Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £27.20 Regular Price £34.00
- REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift 15mlSpecial Price £27.20 Regular Price £34.00
- Lancome Advanced Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye & Lash Concentrate 20mlSpecial Price £43.20 Regular Price £54.00
- Esthederm Lift And Repair Eye Contour Lift Patches 10x3mlSpecial Price £55.20 Regular Price £69.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlSpecial Price £20.80 Regular Price £26.00
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum Caps 60Special Price £44.80 Regular Price £56.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift & Firm Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £38.40 Regular Price £48.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Regeneration Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £40.00 Regular Price £50.00
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisturizing Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Eye Cream SPF15 15mlSpecial Price £73.60 Regular Price £92.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Eye Serum 15mlSpecial Price £81.60 Regular Price £102.00
All you need to know about Eye Care
The best eye care products to use are ones that are formulated specifically for use in the delicate eye area – the skin around your eyes is softer and thinner and can be easily irritated by more robust skincare products that you use for your body or even the rest of your face.
Should you moisturise your eyelids?
Your eyelids are very sensitive. You can safely moisturise your eyelids and under eyes when moisturising the rest of your face, but you may find that using an eye care product made specifically for the delicate eye area feels better on the skin and less heavy or clogging.
What is the best eye lift product?
Within skincare for eyes, there are two main kinds of products that are used for eye lifts: creams and serums. Eye lift creams are often oil based and provide good hydration, particularly if you have dry skin, and can help to reduce the appearance of dark circles. Eye lift serums and gels are lighter, as they contain less oil, and often penetrate skin more easily making them effective at tackling wrinkles, reducing puffiness and improving skin firmness.