Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Regeneration Eye Cream 15ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Plant Gold Nutri-Revitalising Oil-Emulsion 35mlClarins Plant Gold Nutri-Revitalisi ...£41.00
- Esthederm Bronz Impulse Tanning Spray 150mlEsthederm Bronz Impulse Tanning Spr ...£44.00
- Lancome Energie De Vie Water-Infused Day Cream 50mlEnergise tired skin with Énergie D ...£40.50Out of stock
- Lancome Rénergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15 for All Skin Types 30mlAnti-Wrinkle and Firming Treatment ...£42.00Out of stock
Life is constantly changing and so is our skin. With age, skin loses lipids, minerals and other essential nutrients and skin's vital collagen, elastin and protein levels decrease. Cell turnover slows down. Skin begins to look dehydrated and dull with uneven pigmentation and fine lines.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere skincare uses skin-replenishing ceramides, nutrient-rich sea minerals, and high-performance retinols to help support your skin's own natural collagen. And it's clinically proven to hydrate your skin as it comforts, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and evens skin tone, to reveal the radiance that makes you beautiful.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Regeneration Eye Cream with revitalising ingredients regenerates the look of skin in the eye area:
- Minimises the look of fine lines and crow's feet.
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles for a brighter look.
- Fortifies thin, fragile skin to give the eyes a firmer, more lifted look.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
In Elizabeth Arden's consumer tests, women saw the following improvements*:
- 91% Eye area skin feels moisturised.
- 80% Relieves tightness in skin around the eyes.
- 81% Brightens the look of eyes.
- 70% Revitalises and fortifies the look of thin, fragile eye area skin.
- 68% Skin around the eyes looks firmer, more lifted.
- 67% Reduces the appearance of under eye puffiness.
- 67% Minimises the look of fine lines and crows feet.
*According to a US home use consumer test conducted on 105 women after immediate use.
|Ingredients||Water/AQUA/EAU, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Heptanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (SHEA) BUTTER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, Dimethicone, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, Ppg-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Myristyl Myristate, Pentylene Glycol, POLYMETHYLSILSEQUIOXANE, Behenyl Alcohol Ceteth-20, 3-aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Calcium Hydroxymethionine, Carbomer, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, CHOLESTEROL, DISODIUM Edta, Fucus Serratus Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mica, Myristyl Laurate, Phytosphingosine, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Punica Granatum Sterols, RETINYL LINOLEATE, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Soy Amino Acids, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract/FAEX/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, Bht, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.