Stock up on sunscreen supplies with our range of 15-25 SPF products that block up to 93% of harmful UV rays, helping to protect your skin from the sun's heat, as well as skin cancer and sunburn. Get that gorgeous sun-kissed glow while protecting your skin and shop everything you need for your holiday sunbathing rituals right here.
- Antipodes Immortal SPF15 Face & Body Moisturiser 60mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist SPF25 50mlSpecial Price £27.75 Regular Price £37.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlSpecial Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream SPF15 50mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream SPF15 50mlSpecial Price £33.00 Regular Price £38.00
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Milky Lotion SPF15 50mlSpecial Price £33.00 Regular Price £38.00
- Lancome Absolue Premium Bx Day Cream SPF15 50mlSpecial Price £108.00 Regular Price £135.00
- Lancome Rénergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15 for Dry Skin 50mlSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Light 40mlSpecial Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Rich 50mlSpecial Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50
- Lancome Rénergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15 for All Skin Types 50mlSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream SPF15 All Skin Types 50mlSpecial Price £52.50 Regular Price £63.00
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Riche 40mlSpecial Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
- Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream SPF15 50mlSpecial Price £63.00 Regular Price £77.00
- Eucerin Anti-Redness Concealing Day Cream SPF25 50mlSpecial Price £18.00 Regular Price £22.50Out of stock
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25 52mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00Out of stock
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Lotion SPF15 50mlSpecial Price £38.50 Regular Price £45.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Light 50mlSpecial Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream SPF15 50mlSpecial Price £34.40 Regular Price £43.00Out of stock
- Lancaster Sun Beauty Melting Milk SPF15 175ml£21.50Out of stock
- Lancaster Sun Beauty Melting Milk SPF15 400ml£27.50Out of stock
All you need to know about SPF 15-25
Is SPF 15-25 good enough?
If it is applied correctly, an SPF of 15 can block up to 93% of the sun's harmful UVB rays, which cause sunburn and potentially skin cancer. SPF 15 isn't recommended for children, as kids need a much stronger level of SPF (around 50) for the protection of their delicate skin. If you want to protect your skin from premature ageing, sagging, spots and wrinkles, then shopping for an SPF of 30 or above will be more beneficial.
Is SPF 15-25 enough for my face?
People with more pigmentation in their skin will tan easily and not burn as much, so SPF 15 will be fine in this case. If you have very fair skin, you are more likely to burn from UV radiation because you have lower levels of melanin in your skin, therefore wearing an SPF of 30 would be more practical.
When do I need SPF 15-25?
Ideally, you would use a lower protection sunscreen with an SPF of 15-25 when you are spending most of your time indoors (during the main heat of the day), but will be spending short intervals going in and out of the sun. If you plan on staying in the sun for longer periods of time, you will need a sunscreen with a higher factor.
What does SPF 15-25 mean?
SPF stands for 'sun protection factor', and helps to protect your skin from the sun's UVA and UVB rays, which can both contribute to skin cancer. Even if you are sitting indoors near a window, you can still catch sunburn, so an SPF of 15 will give you 15 times more protection than if you didn't wear sunscreen. The higher the SPF, the more protection you have.