Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Contours 15mlGives back substance and holds to t ...Special Price £21.00 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Age Correct Light Cream SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Age Correc ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00
Eucerin Volume-Filler Eye Cream for all skin types targets the creasing and sagging caused by loss of volume specifically in the delicate eye area. Formulated with three active ingredients which penetrate specific layers of the skin, the clinically-tested formula helps redefine and tighten the eye area.
The formula with, naturally-derived Magnolol shown to increase the size of volumising cells, Oligo Peptides to support skin structure* and Hyaluronic acid to work at the skin's surface, increasing moisture-retention to smooth lines caused by dryness typically found around the corners of the eyes. Contains SPF 15 with a UVA filter system to help protect against photo-induced ageing. Ophthalmologically-tested, non-comedogenic and free from perfume and alcohol.
How to use:
Apply in conjunction with Eucerin Volume-Filler Day Care for dry skin.
Apply underneath and around the eye area. Using the ring finger, pat product gently into skin.
Wait five to ten minutes for the cream to sink in before applying make-up.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Synthetic Beeswax, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Palmitate, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Octyldodecanol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Arginine HCL, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pimpinella Anisum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2 Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love this eye cream. I wear contact lenses and it doesn’t sting or feel uncomfortable in any way. Also my make up doesn’t smear under my eyes!..
- This eye cream is a good moisturiser without leaving eyes greasy and lasts all day.
- I use this as an SPF for my eyes. It's a bonus that it helps cover my laughter lines.
- Waited a while before reviewing as I wanted to see if it made a difference in the long term, I’m not too sure it has but it’s certainly a really n
- I think this cream is fantastic! The skin around my eyes looks smoother and a little lighter. This is good too because I have dark circles around them
- Ive been using tis for a couple of weeks - to get a real feel f what its like.Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume Lift Eye Cream is a great product. easy
- Feels nice on the skin. The cream claims to be a filler but there is no proof from the state of my wrinkles! Like the SPF content to give more protect
- Top notch eye cream - non greasy formulation which get easily absorbed by the skin. Does make my wrinkles seem less wrinkled although unfortunately it
- I got this eye cream the day before going on holiday. I actually unpacked my normal cream and packed this one, why because it has spf 15 and my normal
- Having a great result using this eye cream - it makes my eyes less puffy after a late night and has made them look a little less wrinkly! I had notice