Revive and refresh your skin by using a face mask once every week. A face mask is an important part of any skincare routine, as it removes build-up, oils and impurities and revitalises the pores, helping to minimise spots, pimples and blackheads. Shop our selection of facial masks from luxury brands including Lancome, Ren and Clarins.
Items 1-32 of 62
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Mask 5Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis + Purifying Mask 75mlSpecial Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Clarins MyClarins CLEAR-OUT Anti-Blackheads Stick & Mask 50mlSpecial Price £21.00 Regular Price £23.00
- Elizabeth Arden Superstart Probiotic Boost, Skin Renewal Biocellulose Mask 4Special Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Detox Mask 75mlSpecial Price £49.60 Regular Price £62.00
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Peel & Reveal Revitalising Mask 50mlSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Lancome Advanced Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl Hydrogel Melting 360° Eye Mask x 1Special Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Moisturising Reviving Eye Mask 30mlSpecial Price £26.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Mask 75mlSpecial Price £26.40 Regular Price £33.00
- REN Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 50mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Clarins Extra-Firming Mask 75mlSpecial Price £40.50 Regular Price £48.00
- Avene Tolerance Extreme Mask 50mlSpecial Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- Esthederm Lightening Buffing Mask 75mlSpecial Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Revitalising Night Ritual Mask 75mlSpecial Price £87.20 Regular Price £109.00
- REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 50mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- REN Clarimatte Invisible Pores Detox Mask 50mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- BioDerma Hydrabio Masque 75mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Avene Cleanance Mask 50mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Avene Antirougeurs Calm Redness-relief Soothing Repair Mask 50mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Instant Recovery Hyaluronic Acid Sheet MaskSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £8.00
- Avene Soothing Radiance Mask 50mlSpecial Price £10.13 Regular Price £13.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Intensive MaskSpecial Price £4.80 Regular Price £6.00
- Lancome Rose Sorbet Cryo-Mask 50mlSpecial Price £20.80 Regular Price £26.00
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Rose Mask 75mlSpecial Price £87.20 Regular Price £109.00
All you need to know about Masks
Is a face mask worth the hype?
You may have seen on social media many influencers and celebrities raving about the benefits of expensive face masks, but if you are wondering whether purchasing an expensive face mask and detoxing your skin in this way is worth it, it definitely is. Face masks remove toxins and impurities, ease certain skin conditions that cause redness and help to improve the general appearance of the skin.
What are the different types of face mask?
As the trend for face masks has increased, so have the numbers of masks that are available on the market. You can buy sheet masks for one-off use that offer shots of hydration and vitamins E and C, exfoliating masks to remove impurities and clean pores, clay masks for oily skin, hydrating masks for moisture, and vegan masks made from completely natural ingredients. Choose the right mask for you based on your skin type and what you need the mask to do for you.
When is the best time to put on a face mask?
Everyone's skincare routine is different, and the same goes for when you might like to apply a face mask. Consider the extra time you will need to put the mask on, wait for it to activate and rinse off, and think about not wearing make-up afterwards to let your skin breathe. To apply the mask you will need to cleanse and exfoliate first. Some people apply their face mask in the mornings, as they find this best suits their lifestyle.
Why does my skin tingle when I use a face mask?
Feeling a tingling sensation on your face after wearing a mask is often perceived as having an allergic reaction, but this isn't always the case. It does depend on what is in the face mask in terms of ingredients, as lactic acid, tartaric acid, malic acid and glycolic acid are exfoliants which create a tingling sensation naturally. When you wash your mask off, look for any redness or irritation. If you have some, then your face mask might not agree with your skin.