Red Yeast Rice
- HealthAid Red Yeast Rice Tablets 90Special Price £15.19 Regular Price £18.99
- Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice 600mg VCaps 120Special Price £33.11 Regular Price £38.95
- Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice 600mg VCaps 60Special Price £16.96 Regular Price £19.95
- Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Extended Release Red Yeast Rice 600mg Tabs 60Special Price £33.96 Regular Price £39.95
- Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Extended Release Red Yeast Rice 600mg Tabs 30Special Price £19.08 Regular Price £22.45
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Red Yeast Rice 600mg VCaps 60Special Price £20.36 Regular Price £23.95
- Solaray Red Yeast Rice + Co-Q10 Capsules 60Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Solaray Red Yeast Rice 600mg Capsules 30Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
- Solaray Red Yeast Rice 600mg Capsules 60Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
- Terranova Red Yeast Rice Complex Vegicaps 50Special Price £28.63 Regular Price £35.78
- Solaray Red Yeast Rice + Co-Q10 Capsules 90Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
- Jarrow Formulas Red Yeast Rice + CoQ-10 Caps 120£26.10Out of stock
- Terranova Red Yeast Rice, COQ-10 & Bergamot Complex Vegicaps 100Special Price £56.99 Regular Price £71.23Out of stock
- Terranova Red Yeast Rice, COQ-10 & Bergamot Complex Vegicaps 50Special Price £31.36 Regular Price £39.20Out of stock
- NOW Foods Red Yeast Rice 600mg Capsules 120£22.24Out of stock
All you need to know about Red Yeast Rice
What are the benefits of Red Yeast Rice?
Red yeast rice is typically taken to reduce high cholesterol levels due to its substantial amount of the active ingredient manocolin K. Other potential benefits can include an improvement in heart health, decreased inflammation, improved digestion, and improved metabolic rate.
How long does it take for Red Yeast Rice to lower your cholesterol?
Depending on the red yeast rice supplement taken, it would usually take 6-8 weeks for there to be a change in your cholesterol levels.
Should I take Red Yeast Rice in the morning or evening?
Cholesterol increases during the night in most cases as we tend to consume more in the evenings. Therefore, taking a red yeast rice supplement in the evening would be the most effective time to take it. Eating fewer fatty foods late at night can also help with lowering cholesterol levels.