Your immunity is your body's way of fighting off infections and bacteria. If you're always getting sick, your immune system might not be working properly. Shop our range of supplements that contain essential vitamins and minerals to help boost your immunity. Whether you have a compromised immune system or just want to keep yours topped up with what it needs, our product range gives you everything you need to fight off those pesky viruses.
- Lifeplan Multi Immune Complex Tabs 60Special Price £7.43 Regular Price £9.29
- LyfeRoots Immune Support Caps 60Special Price £25.59 Regular Price £31.99
- Higher Nature Advanced Immune Support Capsules 60Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- One Nutrition P4-Immune Capsules 30Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
- Proven Probiotics Urgent-C Immune Intensive Night Sachets 7Special Price £7.19 Regular Price £7.99
- ProVen Probiotics Urgent-C Immune & Energy Intensive Sachets 7Special Price £7.19 Regular Price £7.99
- BetterYou Immune Health Oral Spray 50mlSpecial Price £10.36 Regular Price £12.95
- Solgar Ester-C Plus Effervescent Sachets 7Special Price £4.49 Regular Price £5.99
- Solgar Ester-C Plus Effervescent Sachets 21Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £14.99
- Sambucol Extra Defence 120ml£11.99
- Sambucol Original 120ml£8.99
- Floradix Immune Support Liquid 250mlSpecial Price £10.62 Regular Price £12.49
- Betteryou Air Defence Oral Spray 25mlSpecial Price £9.56 Regular Price £11.95
- Terranova Beta Glucans 250mg Complex Caps 50Special Price £16.76 Regular Price £20.95
- Terranova Beta Glucans 250mg Complex Caps 100Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Terranova Beta Glucans, Astragalus & Vitamin C Complex Caps 50Special Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
- Terranova Beta Glucans, Astragalus & Vitamin C Complex Caps 100Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £36.25
- A.Vogel Immune Support Tablets 30Special Price £11.00 Regular Price £12.95
- Nature's Plus Immune Boost Tablets 60Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £19.75
- Nature's Plus Immune Support Tablets 60Special Price £20.61 Regular Price £24.25
- Higher Nature Immune Effervescent Tabs 20Special Price £4.76 Regular Price £5.95
- Solgar Ester-C Immune Complex Softgels 60Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £19.99
All you need to know about Immunity
Which supplements support my immune system?
There are various vitamins and minerals that you can take to ensure that your immune system is healthy. While a balanced diet should keep your immune system in tip-top condition, for people with restricted diets or compromised immune systems, this sometimes isn't possible. Vitamins C and D are good supplements for the essential running of the immune system, especially for fighting winter viruses like colds. Zinc is also important to help the body fight infection. You can also take honey which has antibacterial properties, as well as echinacea, which is well-known for fighting symptoms of colds and flu.
How can I boost my immune system naturally?
As well as taking supplements, a healthy diet is the best way to keep your immune system in check. You should also take regular exercise, keep your body well hydrated, get plenty of sleep and try to find ways to keep your stress levels low, as this will all help you to fight infections, bacteria and viruses.
What are the signs of a weak immune system?
You may find that you have a weakened immune system if you have continued periods of inflammation in the stomach, stomach pain and watery stools, or high stress levels. Other indications include wounds being very slow to heal up, catching viruses (like colds) very frequently, and feeling tired and lethargic quite often. Speak to your GP, as they may recommend an immunity supplement.
At what age does your immune system weaken?
After the age of 65, your body's natural defences start to weaken due to the natural ageing process. You can help to keep your immune system strong by following a healthy diet, keeping drinking to a minimum, stopping smoking and keeping your weight within a healthy margin. Avoid too much UV light from the sun's rays, and exposure to any dangerous chemicals.