Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1000ug Capsules 150Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1 ...Special Price £22.56 Regular Price £28.20
- Solgar Ester-C 1000mg Vitamin C Capsules 90Solgar Ester-C 1000mg Vitamin C Cap ...Special Price £23.77 Regular Price £33.95
- Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D Tablets 240Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin ...Special Price £21.35 Regular Price £30.50
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £23.70 Regular Price £29.62Out of stock
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gummies Assorted Flavour 75Nature's Plus Animal Parade Mu ...Special Price £21.21 Regular Price £24.95
- Lamberts Turmeric Fast Release Tablets 120Lamberts Turmeric Fast Release Tabl ...Special Price £20.99 Regular Price £25.95
Lamberts Quercetin 500mg Tablets:
- Extracted from a plant source
- Our tablets provide a full 500mg of pure quercetin
- Each 500mg tablet provides significantly more quercetin than 1 kilo of apples
- Potent natural antioxidant
- May help maintain cardiovascular health
- Influence on the production and release of histamine
- Increasingly popular sports supplement
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Natural plant sourced high potency flavonoid:
Lamberts quercetin is extracted from a natural plant source and each tablet provides a full 500mg of pure quercetin. Some cheap quercetin products, particularly those imported from the USA, may contain much less quercetin than the label declaration, as the weight being given refers to the plant extract, not to the quercetin content.
Quercetin is found in many fruits and vegetables, with apples and onions contributing most to the typical UK diet. Each 500mg tablet provides significantly more quercetin than 1 kilo of apples. Quercetin is probably the most researched bioflavonoid as it is recognised as being more active in the body than most others
How to use Lamberts Quercetin 500mg Tablets:
Daily intake: 1 tablet
Each tablet provides 500mg of Quercetin.
Read more: Best Natural Remedies for Hay Fever
Discover Other Lamberts Nutrients here.
Each tablet delivers:
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- exactly what I ordered, and they arrived in a timely fashion.