Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex Veg Caps 60
Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Biocare Glucosamine MSM Complex Tabs 90Biocare Glucosamine MSM Complex com ...£21.57
- Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Mango & Passion Fruit 500mlSymprove is a fresh, active product ...£21.95
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90OrganicNot suitable for Vegetarians ...£20.60
Quercetin and vitamin B5 with nettle extract, chamomile flower, pine bark extract, bromelain (from pineapple) and acerola fruit, plus vitamin C. Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal mental performance and a reduction in tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B5 also contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
Directions: As a food supplement, take two capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two capsules provide:
Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate) 150mg
Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica) extract (4:1) 100mg
Pine bark extract (95% OPC) 100mg
Chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita) 100mg
Vitamin C (Magnesium ascorbate) 50mg
Bromelain (1200gdu/g) 50mg
Acerola fruit (Malphigia glabra) 25mg
|Ingredients||: Two capsules provide: Quercetin 300mg Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate) 150mg Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica) extract (4:1) 100mg Pine bark extract (95% OPC) 100mg Chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita) 100mg Vitamin C (Magnesium ascorbate) 50mg Bromelain (1200gdu/g) 50mg Acerola fruit (Malphigia glabra) 25mg|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I was recommended this product after suddenly developing pet allergies as an adult. I was very unhappy taking high doses of anti-histamine tablets dai
- I use this in the summer to help relieve my hay fever. I find I need to take it from May onwards & I take it along with my prescribed hay fever ta
- Excellent product for helping the body deal with allergies. I have clear results of improvement after taking. Even better to take regularly if you are
- I’ve been suffering from histamine intolerance quiet badly. This product has been fantastic in helping to alleviate my symptoms.