Viridian High Potency Calcium & Vitamin D3 Capsules 90
Why not try...
- BioCare Female Balance Vegicaps 60BioCare Female Balance Capsules: ...£30.55
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + 60 Free SelenoPrecise Caps/Tabs 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Capsul ...£31.89
- Bare Biology Action Heroes Pure Omega-3 for Kids 100mlBare Biology Action Heroes Pure Ome ...£28.50Out of stock
- BioCare Reduced Glutathione Vegicaps 90BioCare Reduced Glutathione Capsule ...£31.89
Viridian High Potency Calcium & Vitamin D3 Capsules:
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- A combination of Calcium and Vitamin D3 in a unique capsule format
- Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
- Calcium also contributes to normal neurotransmission and muscle function
Combination of calcium and vitamin D3 in a unique capsule format. One capsule provides 400mg of calcium in three active forms; as calcium hydroxide from Lithothamnion sp, as calcium citrate and as calcium ascorbate alongside 200ug vegan vitamin D3 from lichen.
- Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for the maintenance of normal teeth and bones.
- Calcium also contributes to normal neurotransmission and muscle function.
How to use Viridian High Potency Calcium & Vitamin D3 Capsules:
As a food supplement take one to three capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Discover our Viridian Minerals range here.
One vegan capsule provides: %ECNRV*
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.