Biocare Magnesium Powder 90g
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Kids Digest Chewable Tabs 60Enzymedica Kids Digest provides dig ...£16.99Out of stock
- Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 with B-Complex Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£17.65
- Optibac For Pregnancy Capsules 30✓ HIGHLY RESEARCHED - Contai ...Special Price £16.14 Regular Price £18.99
Biocare Magnesium Powder
✓ Magnesium Powder is a complex of magnesium citrate and magnesium malate.
✓ Suitable for everyday use.
✓ Presented in a pleasant tasting, easily absorbed powder, offering flexibility and convenience.
✓ Helps normal muscle function and maintenance of normal bones and teeth and much more.
Magnesium Powder is a complex of magnesium citrate and magnesium malate, suitable for everyday use. It is presented in a pleasant tasting, easily absorbed powder, offering flexibility and convenience.
Benefits of taking Magnesium:
It contributes to
- A number of important functions including normal muscle function and maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Electrolyte balance.
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Normal muscle function.
- Normal protein synthesis.
- Normal psychological function.
- Maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division.
How to use Biocare Magnesium Powder:
|Ingredients||Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Malate.
One heaped scoop (approx 1.5g) daily with food or as professionally directed.
For best results, mix the powder into water or juice and stir straight away.
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.