BioCare B Complex Vegicaps 90
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day (Twin Pack 2X90) Tabs 180Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day is ...£23.99Out of stock
- Terranova Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65
- Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutri ...£22.99
BioCare B Complex Vegetable capsules:
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Delivers a 50mg dose of key B vitamins in a single one-a-day capsule
- With added vitamin C, L-glycine, choline, PABA, and inositol
Biocare B Complex provides all the key B vitamins as well as l-glycine and magnesium to support absorption. BioCare's B Complex is vacuum packed for enhanced stability.
BioCare B Complex Key Information:
- B Vitamins have many uses including contributing to the release of energy from foods, supporting the healthy function of the nervous system, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal psychological function
- Vitamins B6 and B12 are presented in their biologically active forms
- Vacuum packed to reduce oxidation of the B vitamins
- Vitamins B6, B2, B12, C and Biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system
How to use Biocare B Complex Vegetable Capsules:
|Ingredients||Magnesium Gluconate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Riboflavin, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, L-Glycine,, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great value
- Very good price and quick delivery would highly recommend
- These capsules are well wrapped and fresh and effective. They are also of a good strength and easy to swallow.
- Excellent product, helped me immensely with stomach acid as well as a changed non-acidic diet. Great service from Landys - Thanks
- I first read about these in a glossy magazine and thought I'd give it a trial. I have to say i do feel that I have more energy during the daytime
- Lovely to be able to obtain this reliable Biocare brand from Landys , it is such a good brand and always guarantees exactly what you need .
- This is a good product at a fair price and great for the elderly and those who feel run down
- Prescribed by my alternative therapist, have been using these supplements for some time. This is the best price for them that I have found. Very good
- Part of a treatment Recomended by a consultant along with Magnesium Malate for my wife. It has been reasonably succesful in relieving the pain.