Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
- Solaray Yeast-Cleanse Capsules 90Solaray products are entirely made ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.99
- A.Vogel Milk Thistle Complex 100mlMade from milk thistle seedsAlso co ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Lamberts Florisene for Women Tablets 90Lamberts Florisene for Women Tablet ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.95
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsules 120Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsu ...Special Price £16.49 Regular Price £20.95
- Lamberts Osteoguard Advanced Tablets 90Lamberts Osteoguard Advanced Tablet ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
Solgar Gentle Iron 20 mg is ideal for those who find traditional iron supplements difficult to take and/or may cause bloating, constipation and digestive issues. Solgar’s formula contains iron bisglycinate, a form of iron which is tolerated well by sensitive stomachs.
Iron is a key mineral and essential nutrient, required by the body for many different biological functions. We should be able to achieve healthy levels of iron by consuming a normal healthy diet consisting of foods such as red meat, pulses, nuts, eggs, grains and leafy vegetables. However, there are times, particularly with those on restricted diets, such as Vegetarians, when we may need some additional support. Getting enough iron has been shown to reduce tiredness and fatigue and support healthy energy levels, something many are seeking due to modern lifestyles and natural aging. Iron also helps carry oxygen around the body to our active cells and tissues. In this way, iron contributes to normal cognitive function, normal energy-levels and supports a healthy immune system.
Unfortunately, Iron can be quite harsh on the intestinal system so Solgar introduced Solgar Gentle Iron, which contains iron in bisglycinate form. This form is easy to absorb and gentle on the stomach.
Solgar Gentle Iron - Iron Bisglycinate capsules are Kosher and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. 1 tablet a day provides 20 mg of iron in ferrous bisglycinate form, equalling 143% of the Nutrient Reference Values. Taking 1 capsule a day will contribute to:
• Normal cognitive function
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
• Normal oxygen transport in the body
• Normal function of the immune system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The process of cell division
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
featured in: Iron Deficiency: Symptoms, Causes & How To Treat It
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, Iron (ferrous bisglycinate), Vegetable Capsules Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Pvents the horrible constipation that results from regular iron supplements.
- This vegan iron supplement is very gentle on my system and ensures me that my hemoglobin level is good, even when I want to donate blood! I highly rec
- I got this as I was anaemic during pregnancy and wanted a gentler supplement than what is usually described by a GP. This brought my levels up within
- By far the most gentle iron tablets that I have taken and having been anaemia for years, my iron levels are now at an appropriate and healthy level. T
- Used to top up daily iron levels as not getting 100% my RDA. Solgar are a quality brand so I am not surprised these didn't bung me up
- Been using this product for 20 years ... can’t fault it !!
- No side effects at all, but every effective for raising low ferritin levels back up to normal.
- No Flavour, Easy to swallow, and after months of feeling lethargic I'm back in the game. No constipation just all the benefits.
- Easily and quickly absorbed into the system without any stomach aches. A great product
- No problems with this. I take 2 per day and have no stomach complaints and it's helping to increase my ferritin levels.
- Take this tablets during my periode time. Very good. Not feeling tired during this time.
- Had blood test after using these Iron tablets for 3 months and My blood was in the normal range .
- This is the best iron supplement I have tried that is actually gentle on the stomach.
- Excellent way to obtain extra iron without side effetc
- Great price, will come back again, fast delivery