Solgar Zinc Picolinate 22mg Tablets 100
Why not try...
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Solgar Zinc Picolinate 22 mg provides premium quality zinc in a highly absorbable form. A key nutrient, zinc is an essential trace mineral and is vital for many functions in the body. It promotes healthy skin, hair and nails and exerts antioxidant activity, which helps fight free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging and certain health issues.
Zinc also contributes to a healthy immune system and has properties that are useful for energy support, fertility and male health.
Contributes to normal:
• Hair, skin and nails maintenance
• Carbohydrate metabolism
• Cognitive function
• Fertility and reproduction
• Metabolism of vitamin A
• Testosterone levels in the blood
• Vision function
• Immune system function
• Maintenance of normal bones
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand.*
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate,+P3:P378 microcrystalline cellulose), Zinc (as picolinate), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Seems like a good brand and I believe picolinate is supposed to be one of the best forms of zinc. I've deducted one star as the tablets are not c
- All good. Good price
- This product is fit for purpose and worth the money spent. I have no complaints and would recommend this to anyone.
- Use with magnesium citrate from solgar
- As described. I don't normally buy Solgar as the brand is expensive, but this was unusually good value. Zinc bolsters against flu and colds and i
- Great product bought to help with my skin but give me energy too.
- Really helped my skin! Took one a day for a month total as they are quite strong and my skin cleared completely.
- I am not sure it make a difference but since im taking it along with other supplements, i have not have any negative side effects
- Used as acne clearing agent along with vitamin A and cod liver oil. Absolute brill.
- I don't like these tablets as they start to melt in the mouth as you try to swallow and so are left with a bitter taste.
- I've tried lots of brands of Zinc Picolinate over the years (and the cheaper types that don't seem to work). I've read that Solgar make
- I started taking zinc tablets three years ago after suffering a particularly bad cold/laryngitis. I haven't had a cold since and I used to get tw