Why not try...
- Terranova Life Drink Unflavoured Powder 454gTerranova Life Drink Unflavoured Po ...Special Price £47.17 Regular Price £58.97
- Pure Encapsulations EPA/DHA Essentials Softgels 180Pure Encapsulations EPA/DHA Essenti ...£49.27
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glyc ...£45.71
- Enzymedica Candidase Capsules 84Enzymedica Candidase Capsules: S ...Special Price £46.83 Regular Price £58.54
- A.Vogel Prostasan Saw Palmetto Capsules 90A.Vogel Prostasan Saw Palmetto Caps ...Special Price £47.99 Regular Price £59.99
- BioCare BioAcidophilus Vegicaps 120BioCare BioAcidophilus Vegetable Ca ...£48.99
BioCare Vitamin C Powder 250g contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C. This form of vitamin C is gentler on the stomach and readily absorbable.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Energy production
- Healthy skin
- Strong bones
- Wound healing
- Cell protection
BioCare Vitamin C Powder is:
- A citrus-free supplement
- Free from additives and excipients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
LEARN MORE ABOUT BIOCARE VITAMIN C POWDER 250g
Learn more about this form of vitamin C and magnesium ascorbate.
KEY BENEFITS OF BIOCARE VITAMIN C POWDER
A Low Acid Form Of Vitamin C With Magnesium Ascorbate
Vitamin C and magnesium combine to get the most from each other and for your body. BioCare vitamin C powder 250g contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C. It is produced by Biocare's unique solvent free freeze-dried method, which is free from additives and excipients. This form of vitamin C is gentler on the stomach and much more readily absorbable.
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Powder form makes it suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free
VITAMIN C CAN ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO:
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- As an antioxidant, Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
MAGNESIUM CONTRIBUTES TO:
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
HOW TO USE BIOCARE VITAMIN C POWDER
Each BioCare vitamin C powder 250g includes about 250 doses.
For a single dose of BioCare vitamin C powder 250g, 1g (approx. 1/3 of a standard teaspoon) should be taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Mix in water or juice.
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- High Quality Vitamin C Powder Powder form better value than tablets or capsules Taken in water with a little lemon juice no observable taste
- I think this is an excellent way of supplementing your Vitamin C intake. Easy to use - I add it to my soluble aspirin and take it with my breakfast! T
- It's a good product. I like that I have control over the dosage as it's a powder. I also like that there are no added sweeteners or sugars i
- Excellent product. Gentle on the stomach, because it is magnesium ascorbate powder rather than ascorbic, which causes diarrhoea when taken in large do
- What is so good with this powder is that it's mild against your stomach but you can still have the choice of raising your dosis whenever you need
- I am a big fan of vitamin c. Love this product as can be taken straight in the mouth as its mixed with magnesium. Although most people do enjoy taking
- This product is a quality item. I've been taking it for years. its easily digested and doesn't cause any stomach problems as I have found ot