BioCare Vitamin C Powder 250g
Why not try...
Vitamin C powder contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C, produced by our unique solvent free freeze-dried method; it is free from additives and excipients. This form of vitamin C is gentler on the stomach.
Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
Powder form makes it suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free
Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- High Quality Vitamin C Powder Powder form better value than tablets or capsules Taken in water with a little lemon juice no observable taste
- I think this is an excellent way of supplementing your Vitamin C intake. Easy to use - I add it to my soluble aspirin and take it with my breakfast! T
- It's a good product. I like that I have control over the dosage as it's a powder. I also like that there are no added sweeteners or sugars i
- Excellent product. Gentle on the stomach, because it is magnesium ascorbate powder rather than ascorbic, which causes diarrhoea when taken in large do
- What is so good with this powder is that it's mild against your stomach but you can still have the choice of raising your dosis whenever you need
- I am a big fan of vitamin c. Love this product as can be taken straight in the mouth as its mixed with magnesium. Although most people do enjoy taking
- This product is a quality item. I've been taking it for years. its easily digested and doesn't cause any stomach problems as I have found ot