Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Vegicaps 120
Why not try...
- Planet Paleo Organic Bone Broth Protein Powder Chocolate 480g✓ Give your workout a supportive ...£59.99
- Manuka Health MGO 400+ Pure Manuka Honey 500gMGO 400+ Pure Manuka Honey 500g is ...Special Price £63.99 Regular Price £79.99
- Coyne Healthcare Biomax PQQ with CoQ10 Caps 30Coyne Healthcare Biomax PQQ with Co ...£59.00
- Pure Encapsulations EPA/DHA Essentials Softgels 180Pure Encapsulations EPA/DHA Essenti ...£61.70
Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Capsules:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Improved formula with added boron
- No unnecessary additives
- High potency multinutrient for all-round support
Advanced high potency, multinutrient for all-round support, including methylation. This is an improved formula that now includes added boron.
Biocare Methyl Multinutrient is a superior, high potency multivitamin, mineral and antioxidant complex, providing nutrients in metabolically active, bioavailable forms.
- Methyl Multinutrient contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use
- Biocare uses Quatrefolic, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
- B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones
- B vitamins support the circulatory and immune systems and help maintain the health of skin, hair and eyes.
How to use Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Capsules:
Recommended Intake: Two capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Learn more about Biocare Methyl Multinutrient:
Also available: 60 Capsules
|Ingredients||Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate),Riboflavin, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Zinc Citrate, Corn Maltodextrin, Iron Citrate, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate & Natural Mixed Tocotrienols & Tocopherols), Choline Bitartrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose,, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Vitamin D3 (Preparation as Cholecalciferol (Lichen) with Tapioca Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Sucrose,Silicon Dioxide, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Modified Corn Starch, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan ), Modified Tapioca Starch, Manganese Gluconate,Mono/Di and Triglycerides, Fatty Acids, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Chromium Chloride, Vitamin K (as K2 Menoquinone-7(Soya)), Potato Maltodextrin,Folate (as Quatrefolic [(6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Copper Citrate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.