Solgar Vitamin D3 55ug (2200iu) Vegicaps 100
Suitable for Vegetarians
Why not try...
- Solgar Formula VM-2000 Tablets 60Suitable For Vegetarians This Pr ...£16.49
- Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets 120Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets ...£15.99
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £17.24 Regular Price £21.55
Solgar Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 2200 IU (55 µg) Vegetable Capsules is a premium formula delivering vitamin D in the form that is easiest to use by the body – D3. Supporting optimal wellbeing, the benefits of the “sunshine vitamin” are numerous and well documented, but particularly for immune and bone health.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Obtained from the sunlight or vitamin D rich foods - over a billion people worldwide have very low levels of vitamin D. In addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up, especially in winter months.
This premium product is one of Solgar’s range of D3 formulations, available in variable doses and forms. Solgar Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 2200 IU (55 µg) Vegetable Capsules with its 1 a day dosage, contributes to:
• Normal function of the immune system
• Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
• Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
• Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
• Maintenance of normal muscle function
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, ethyl cellulose), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good size so easy to swallow. GP recommended I take a stronger D3 vitamin and these have a high amount. Quite expensive but worth it for health reason
- D3 vitamins. Much better value than buying them from my local health food shop. Will definitely buy again.
- Helped immensely with my brittle nails. Genuine product and at good price
- This is a first class product from a very good seller. Great price and smart delivery too. Thank you
- I AM A RECOVERING ANOREXIC AND AT MID 40'S I HAVE PHOSPHATEMIA,OSTEO PENIA AND OSTEOPOROSIS SO MY ENDOCRINOLOGIST ADVISES I TAKE 2000 MGS PER DAY
- Happy with these as they contain the amount i need. saves taking 4 capsules
- Perfect daily dose of vitamin D without extraneous additives. Something more expensive than other brands but it's worth it. I'll keep buying
- The doctor recommended to take them during pregnancy and yes my vitamin D levels increased.
- Very good porduit from which you can quickly feel the profits. Less fatigue, more energy and better sleep. I recommend to all women who are in loss