Why not try...
- Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegicaps 90Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Capsules: ...Special Price £9.80 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- HealthAid Osteoflex Cream 100mlThe optimum formulation for healthy ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tablets 100Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tab ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- HealthAid Immutone Shark Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Immutone Shark Oil Capsules can be ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- A.Vogel Passiflora Complex 50mlPassiflora Complex is a herbal tinc ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Natural Beta Carotene 15mg Capsules 90Lamberts Natural Beta Carotene 15mg ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £11.50
Solgar Vitamin C 500mg Vegetable Capsules:
- Often used to provide seasonal immunity support
- Contributes to a healthy immune system and energy levels
- Potent antioxidant properties and reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Supports collagen formation supporting blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Vitamin C, an antioxidant vitamin essential to the body’s health:
Solgar Vitamin C 500mg Vegetable Capsules contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant vitamin essential to the body’s health and is often seasonally used to support the immune system. Vitamin C is also known to support healthy skin and joints. Also known as Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin.
Unlike most other animals, humans cannot make their own Vitamin C. With Vitamin C playing a role in more than 300 bodily functions, life itself depends on regular replenishment. Its primary function is to maintain Collagen, a protein necessary for the formation of skin, ligaments, bones and teeth, and for the strength of blood vessel walls. In addition, Vitamin C plays an important part in the absorption of Iron, which is necessary for the formation of red blood cells. It also plays a role in the utilisation of Folic Acid, one of the B-Complex Vitamins.
It is well noted that Vitamin C is destroyed by food preparation more than any other nutrient. It is also well known that the body does not store Vitamin C, but tends to excrete excess amounts.
By taking 1 of Solgar Vitamin C 500 mg Vegetable Capsules, you will receive 500 mg of this essential vitamin, to help fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells.
Vitamin C also contributes to:
- The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal psychological function
- The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The increase of iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, ethylcellulose) Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very useful in winter. I very rarely get a cold since taking 1 of this a day in winter. But on the very rare occastion that I catch a cold from someon
- Solgar has once again produced a good quality Vitamin C that I will buy again :)
- I believe this is the best brad for Vitamin C. Since I started taking it at the beginning of the year I didn't catch a cold. Very happy with it.
- I normally take the higher dose Vitamin C during the winter to help boost my immune system and prevent seasonal colds, and it works very well. However
- A typically reliable vitamin C supplement from the Solgar brand, and a simple way to fortify against colds as the weather changes. 100 capsules at 500
- Great quality Vitamin C, due to medical reasons I need to supplement various vitamins that my body does not have enough of and Vitamin C is one of the
- I really like these as there's 100 in the bottle and each capsule is 500mgs which is a very good dose, especially in the winter months when we ar
- Five stars
- As a lifelong vitamin taker I find these capsules hit the spot ideally. Now if you eat the perfect diet you shouldn't need supplements, well I
- Small and easy to swallow capsules. They haven't caused me any gastrointestinal issues.
- I have recently been using a range of Solgar vitamins and minerals and I have been very impressed. These Vitamin C capsules are made up of 500mg of l-
- Excellent quality vitamin c
- Great stuff!
- Great Seller, great product A++
- Great prices, fast shipping.Thanks
- When I read from a number of reliable sources that Vitamin C was the most important Vitamin in your body and that it was needed in both a Normal Relea