Solgar Vitamin B12 500ug Vegicaps 50
Solgar Vitamin B12 500ug Vegetable Capsules:
- Easy to take form of B12
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- For a healthy heart and balanced mind
- Known to support healthy red blood cell formation
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher and Halal
Solgar Vitamin B12 500 µg is Beyond energy support:
Solgar Vitamin B12 500 µg comes in an easy-to-take vegetable capsule form. Vitamin B12 also known as cobalamin, is the only vitamin containing cobalt, a trace mineral that is necessary for the formation of red blood cells. It also plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness and assisting in the release of energy from foods.
Beyond energy support, Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general wellbeing and vitality such as supporting the immune system, mind balance and the formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy products, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. With meat being the richest source of vitamin B12, a daily supplementation is often recommended for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Solgar Vitamin B12 delivers 500 µg in one capsule daily, contributing to:
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, mannitol), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Just what was needed to recuperate after an illness.
- To boost my B12 intake
- No flavour. (Which is a good thing). So far no issues or side effects - does what it is suposed to do. Easy to swallow and good value for money.
- Helps maintain a healthy balance for a reasonable price. Doesn’t contain animal parts so that’s a plus too
- I used to get low in vitamin D and vitamin B12. I don't know why as I ate well and took and multi-vitamin. I supplement more these days now that
- I have been using Solgar supplements for years; they have always been of excellent quality and these Vitamin B12 capsules are no exception. They are s
- Product used as a vitamin B boost to counteract deficiency caused by other prescribed medicines.
- Take this as part of my MS suppliment regime.
- Best we've found
- Very good quality and vitamin for your system. Everyone should buy and take one every day.
- Easy to take, no nasty taste. Happy so far. X