Solgar Vitamin B6 50mg Tablets 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets 60Daily intake: 1 to 3 tablets ...£6.99
- Nature's Aid Passiflora, Lemon Balm & Avena Sativa Tablets 60Vegetarian & Vegan. No ...£6.49
- Lamberts Zinc 15mg Tablets 180Zinc in the form of Zinc Citrate ...£6.99
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 Drops 20mlThis liquid form of vitamin D3 by L ...£6.99
Solgar Vitamin B6 50 mg Tablets contains one of the 8 B Vitamins. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in several biological functions, ranging from contributing to metabolism through to supporting the psychological function and immune system.
Most people will be able to reach the recommended levels of Vitamin B6 through their diet, as this essential vitamin can be found in a wide variety of foods such as poultry, fish, seeds, beans and wholegrains. However, women can benefit from this vitamin, as it contributes to hormonal balance, and is often recommended for women’s health. It is specifically known for its qualities of regulating hormones and formation of healthy red blood cells. In addition as you age people find it more difficult to absorb B vitamins making them more susceptible to a deficiency. In both of these cases taking a B6 Vitamin supplement may be beneficial.
Solgar Vitamin B6 50 mg Tablets contributes, with 1 tablet a day, to:
• The normal cysteine synthesis
• The normal energy-yielding metabolism
• The normal functioning of the nervous system
• The normal homocysteine metabolism
• The normal protein and glycogen metabolism
• The normal psychological function
• The normal red blood cell formation
• The normal function of the immune system
• The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The regulation of hormonal activity
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...