Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D Tablets 240
Why not try...
Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D Tablets:
- A high potency formula combing calcium citrate with Vitamin D3.
- Sugar, Salt And Starch Free.
- Suitable for Kosher and Vegetarian diets.
Solgar has developed a high potency formula combing calcium citrate with Vitamin D3. Calcium absorption requires Vitamin D, a fat-soluble vitamin, and by combining these in one formula, you are guaranteed to get great value from this supplement.
What are the benefits of Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D?
Calcium is the mineral which is most present in our body and is stored mainly in our bones. It is required for strong and healthy bones, and teeth. As we age the absorption of calcium decreases, so there’s even more reason that we should make sure we have enough calcium in our diet by eating dairy products such as milk, yogurt and cheese. Intake of adequate Calcium levels as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of health concerns connected with bones in later life. When we are not able to reach adequate levels of calcium through our diet, a supplement might be advisable. Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3 product is available in a citrate form; a highly absorbable form of minerals compared to the more commonly available oxides and is therefore ideal for those with digestive issues.
Vitamin D3 is a form of D that is easy for the body to use and assists the efficiency of calcium to be absorbed by the body. Known as the “sunshine vitamin” the benefits are numerous and well documented and have long been associated with optimal bone health.
With 4 tablets a day, Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3 Tablets, will contribute to:
• Normal muscle function (calcium)
• Maintenance of normal bones and teeth (calcium & Vitamin D)
• Normal function of the immune system (Vitamin D)
• Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus (Vitamin D)
• Normal blood calcium levels (Vitamin D)
• Maintenance of normal muscle function (Vitamin D)
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as citrate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cross-linked Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (palm kernel oil)), magnesium silicate, vegetable magnesium stearate), Colour: titanium dioxide, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- i gave them 4 stars instead of 5 stars because they are hard to swallow. but they do dissolve very well in a small amount of cold water. i then added
- Great calcium for ibs sufferers
- Over the years this is the third pot of Calcium Citrate my wife has bought. This is proof enough that they work.
- These are very good, great for women going through the menopause with aches and pains. Also good for increasing your calcium intake which needs to be
- I have been taking these capsules for some time and hav every confidence in them.
- Calcium supplements. They do what they say on the tin. Very large. Wouldnt recommend if you struggle with tablets or have a swallowing problem.
- Highly absorbable. I know because I get muscle spasims if the calcium isn't absorbed. No off label allergen contamination for me at least.
- Been working well for me, always take 1 before going to sleep
- Good value....Great product
- This is brilliant started taking this when I was told I had osteoarthritis in my hands it has helped controle the pain
- This is a good value supplement from Solgar. Calcium is important for strong bones and this supplement is in a more bio-available form than the cheapo
- Great vitamin supplements to help the body absorb calcium by the use of vitamin D. Calcium is necessary to help maintain healthy bones and teeth. Easy
- These are vegetarian and kosher so they cater for a wide range of requirements. Easy to swallow and no unpleasant taste.
- Need a Calcium Citrate for easy absorption. This product is reliable and easy to absorb. Have used for many years now. It is always reliable if some
- Excellent product quick delivery prompt service would fully recommend.
- Excellent speedy service as always.