Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D Tablets 240
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable for Vegetarians
Why not try...
- Viridian 100% Organic Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil 200mlNot Suitable for a Kosher Diet Not ...£25.45
- Viridian High Potency Calcium & Vitamin D3 Vegicaps 90Viridian High Potency Calcium & ...£25.90
- Terranova Living Multivitamin Woman Caps 100Terranova Living Multivitamin Woman ...Special Price £23.96 Regular Price £29.95
- VitaRite Meno-Forte with Red Clover Complex Vegicaps 60✓ Helps Correct Hormonal Bal ...£23.99
Solgar has developed a high potency formula combing calcium citrate with Vitamin D3. Calcium absorption requires Vitamin D, a fat-soluble vitamin, and by combining these in one formula, you are guaranteed to get great value from this supplement.
Calcium is the mineral which is most present in our body and is stored mainly in our bones. It is required for strong and healthy bones, and teeth. As we age the absorption of calcium decreases, so there’s even more reason that we should make sure we have enough calcium in our diet by eating dairy products such as milk, yogurt and cheese. Intake of adequate Calcium levels as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of health concerns connected with bones in later life. When we are not able to reach adequate levels of calcium through our diet, a supplement might be advisable. Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3 product is available in a citrate form; a highly absorbable form of minerals compared to the more commonly available oxides and is therefore ideal for those with digestive issues.
Vitamin D3 is a form of D that is easy for the body to use and assists the efficiency of calcium to be absorbed by the body. Known as the “sunshine vitamin” the benefits are numerous and well documented and have long been associated with optimal bone health.
With 4 tablets a day, Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3 Tablets, will contribute to:
• Normal muscle function (calcium)
• Maintenance of normal bones and teeth (calcium & Vitamin D)
• Normal function of the immune system (Vitamin D)
• Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus (Vitamin D)
• Normal blood calcium levels (Vitamin D)
• Maintenance of normal muscle function (Vitamin D)
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as citrate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cross-linked Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (palm kernel oil)), magnesium silicate, vegetable magnesium stearate), Colour: titanium dioxide, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product quick delivery prompt service would fully recommend.
- Excellent speedy service as always.